We travel and meet different people and experience various cultures. It's a way of life, it's a blessing! It's something we all Lomographers love to do!
And in that journey, we are sure to bring our favorite film camera. Of course, right? For we just have to capture the best scenes and the happiest moments of our trip! That’s why in this version of The Lomography Hipshot Showdown: I Once Traveled, we want to see your best travel shot! Seems easy? Not really! Because we only want to see one!
Yes, just one! Whether it be a group shot, a photo of a famous landmark, or even a random pup at tha park, we would like to see or even feel the awesome experience you’ve had in that trip. Fun, right? Then let’s do it!
- Only Lomographs in relation to the theme, your best travel shot, will be qualified in the rumble.
- Three winners will be selected and will receive 10 Piggies each. An Award will also be pinned in their LomoHomes.
- Lomographs that depict nudity or maliciousness are disqualified.
- Upload limit: ONE PER USER. Remember that Lomographs linked in the comment box aren’t considered as official entries, only those that are found in the Submissions area.
- Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px in either width or height and meta data must be completed (camera, film, location & three tags.)
Can’t wait for all of your submissions! :)