cross processed film makes water bright blue and sand very paleThis photo was shot on film. Taken by aprilrich427 with a Lomo LC-A+ (available in our Online Shop) loaded with Lomography X-Pro Chrome 100 (35mm) film in Ocean City, NJ, United States. These tags describe this photo: x-pro, cross, processed, sand, ocean, city, slide, film, beach, jersey, sunglasses, and new. Date: 2011-05. Time: Noon. This photo can also be found in the album bright blue ocean.
You are currently not logged in, do so now to add comments, like articles as well as photos, submit to competitions, translate articles and gain access to unlimited photo upload! If you are not registered yet, go here to find out more about Lomography and join now! If you just want a limited account for now you can use Twitter or Facebook. We would love to have you as a member here!
23 people like this photo
Liking photos helps us to present the best ones to you and others. 23 people like this photo. 23 people like this photo: valennano, escudero, deepfried_goodness, mr-korn, farbenmann, pfirsich, artichekt, yapfl, nillerpiller, marie-l, rudemuinho, maryona, gerachino, dimitra, russheath, ali55, h_hache, kuryzu, goonies, mkb, japsix, samwengchern, and mephisto19.
Where is this?
Nearby popular photos – see more
This photo has been submitted to these competitions
- Love Unexpected June - Love at First Sight
- The YHA x Lomography Epic Citybreak Rumble
- Lomography X Sifr: What's Your Comfort Rumble
- Lomography and TransWorld SURF Present: Wet Hot Summer!
- The Lomography Hipshot Showdown: Funny and Sexy at the Beach
- Smell Diary of an Ordinary Day Competition
- Mephisto's December Rumble
- Countdown to Lomography Gallery Store Singapore rumble #10!
- California Dreams: The Newport Beach Film Festival LomoKino Movie Rumble