Vietnam's Analogue House is having a LomoWall Exhibition at L'Espace – Centre Culturel Français de Hanoï this October known as Colours' Beats of Vietnam! It's the first of it's kind in the country and will feature hundreds of analogue photos of and inspired by Vietnam. Would you like to be part of the locale's film event of the year? Join our 4 competition stages, submit your photos, and you may see them in the momentous LomoWall later this year!
Analogue House has chosen PEOPLE as the subject for the third round of the competition. In a country as vibrant as Vietnam, you could not possibly be short of inspiration! Not in Vietnam but still want to take part? No problem! We also encourage you to submit images that are inspired by the people of Vietnam.
Whilst there will be many people’s works displayed on the Colours’ Beats of Vietnam LomoWall Exhibition, we’re offering one lucky winner from each stage a surprise Diana F+ Edition!
Stage 3 Details:
- Selected photos will be used in the Colours’ Beats of Vietnam LomoWall Exhibition!
- Selected photos will be announced shortly after the end of each round.
- Photos should follow the theme – “Inspired by the People of Vietnam”.
- x1 winner of this stage will get a surprise Diana F+ Edition!
- All photos must be taken with an analogue camera.
- Stage 3 ends August 25th, 2013.
With infinite inspiration, we’re sure this is going to be the most exciting round yet!