muralThis photo was shot on film. Taken by fram with a Ladybug Toy Camera loaded with Kodak Ultramax 400 (35mm) film in Santiago, Chile. These tags describe this photo: winter, invierno, zorro, grafiti, mural, fox, graffiti, and wall. Date: 2011-09-01. Time: Afternoon. This photo can also be found in the album Un nuevo paseo por santiago.
23 people like this photo
Liking photos helps us to present the best ones to you and others. 23 people like this photo. 23 people like this photo: jawatembak, triky76, lucaro, clownshoes, why-yu, rockonrobot, tyler_durden, weidong, remko, marjanbuning, adzfar, weyne, oldtimer-rfh, badjuju, reverte, funfun, oskar73, knipsomat, bkspicture, fmadera, corali, clickclack, and luftratte.
Where is this?
Nearby popular photos – see more
If you walk to Santiago or if you already live there, you cannot not go to Quinta Normal Par…
Many are worried about bringing their cameras here as it's not one of Santiago's best neighb…
When you dare to take photos with no qualms in places that are a bit different, you can crea…
Migo is a photo lab and store which promotes analogue photography. We offer a flexible and c…
This photo has been submitted to these competitions
- Lomowall Bangkok is calling you for submissions!
- Lomography x Concrete Hermit Rumble
- HEROES WANTED! Rumble
- Lomography Gallery Store Cologne calling you for submissions!
- Anything that Reminds You of Texas Rumble
- Analogue House Colours' Beats of Vietnam – Landscape (Stage 2)
- Manchester calling you for Lomowall submissions!
- Lomography Gallery Store Guangzhou – Lomowall Callout
- Enter the Dragon Rumble!