Lca_120_september_2014_header

Lomography X Sifr: What's Your Comfort Rumble ended over 1 year ago

Waking up earlier to make yourself a breakfast or having a walk in the park nearby can be some delightful details of life. Surely, people will have their own comforts which can be so much different from the others. We would like you to share with us your special, private and personal comfort, through Analogue photograph.

When heavy workload exhausts you, what makes you feel better? We believe that everyone will have their own comfort. It is not necessarily something big like traveling overseas but small daily practice! Something that you will do, or somewhere that you will go when you need refreshments!

Photo by dudizm

It can be anything! A thing, a space, or even a person which makes you feel comfortable! A kitty at the street corner? An outdoor cafe in an uncrowded area of the city? Or an old vinyl found at your room? We are interested to know more about your comforts!

Not only can the winner bring home our exquisite Fisheye Baby 110 Basic, but he can also receive a special product from Sifr, a contemporary lifestyle brand, and a feature interview which is going to be published on Sifr’s site. Therefore, don’t hesitate to grab your analogue camera and capture your own comforts!

Competition Details:

• Prizing:
  • 1 Winner of x1 Fisheye Baby Basic, x1 Pack of Essential T-Shirts from Sifr, and be featured in an interview on Sifr’s site (check out their What’s your Comfort? series).
  • You may include text in the photo’s description to explain.
  • Entrants should be from Singapore.
  • All photos must be taken with an analogue camera.
  • Competition ends July 4, 2013

We are looking forward to your submission!

written by heiwa

1. playstoppause

playstoppause

so only if your from singapore you can submit?:(

over 1 year ago · report as spam
  2. ivegotjewels

ivegotjewels

cool, soooo I submitted a photo before learning this is only open to people in one certain specific country. lame sauce. put it in the title next time.

over 1 year ago · report as spam
  3. soundfoodaround

soundfoodaround

Thanks for you comments. While we encourage Singapore participants we wouldn't want to deter others from sharing their photos, stories and in on the fun! So of course you may submit!

over 1 year ago · report as spam
  4. deepfried_goodness

deepfried_goodness

I submitted some. The first is of my hammock in my backyard. I really love being in it on a warm day. The second and third are of a beach close to my work. When things get really hectic here, I like to head down there at lunch for some peace and quiet. I've never been to Singapore. Maybe one day.

over 1 year ago · report as spam
  5. buckshot

buckshot

Cleaning, maintaining, repairing, modifying and building DIY masks and filters for my cameras is a great source of comfort for me - hell, just looking at them gets me excited! So here's my submission: http://www.lomograph(…)os/16270420 I'm sure there are plenty of people in this community who feel the same too :-)

over 1 year ago · report as spam
  6. auratus

auratus

Holidays, a great landscape and plenty of time to calm down and relax while shooting in sunset.
    … this is my favorite way to relax and enjoy life!

enjoy the summer, enjoy your life, enjoy lomography!!!

over 1 year ago · report as spam
  7. anourtneylove

anourtneylove

only from singapur? puaj...
    over 1 year ago · report as spam