Petzval_preorder_header_kit

Now Available for Pre-Order - First Come, First Served

Lomography's Smartphone Speed-Scanning Rumble! ended about 1 year ago

Are you giddy with excitement in anticipation of finally getting to try out our Smartphone Film Scanner? Hold on to your horses! Send us a video of you scanning and you might get much more than you bargained for!

Has the friendly neighborhood mailman dropped off your Smartphone Film Scanner yet? We know that you guys want nothing more but to start scanning ASAP, but we want to see you in action!

So prop up that tripod, put some makeup on, slip into a nice little number, and show us how speed scanning is done! Upload your video to Vimeo and post the link in the comments. This rumble will run for two weeks, and three winners will be chosen. One grand prize winner will get 15 Piggies, and two runners up will get 10 Piggies. Goodluck and happy scanning!

Initially available only via Kickstarter, you can now purchase the Lomography Smartphone Film Scanner in the Online Shop or at a Gallery Store!

written by cruzron

1. kylethefrench

kylethefrench

What if my scanner was purchased months ago and never came and no one here or at kickstarter has an answer for me? Can I still enter?

about 1 year ago · report as spam
  2. bongo_biene

bongo_biene

I´m scared of Phones smarter than me!

about 1 year ago · report as spam
  3. cutebun

cutebun

My scanner is not even here yet..I bet those new purchase would arrive sooner than mine..

about 1 year ago · report as spam
  4. thedriver

thedriver

If only you released the app the same time as kickstarter backers recieved theirs . I would of done this straight away! Also why only accept Vimeo uploads? Whats wrong with youtube?

about 1 year ago · report as spam