Tibetan monks, Sera Monastery debating courtyardThis photo was shot on film. Taken by ihave2pillows with a Lomography Diana F+ (available in our Online Shop) loaded with Ilford SFX 200 film in Lhasa, China. These tags describe this photo: infrared, and, white, &, b&w, black, lasa, monk, monks, debating, courtyard, 西藏, 拉薩, 色拉寺, སེ་ར, 喇嘛, 辯經, china, lhasa, sera, tibet, buddhist, buddhism, monastery, 佛教, 藏傳佛教, tibetan, and double exposure. Date: 2011. This photo can also be found in the album IR Doubles: Tibetan Monks 色拉寺.
18 people like this photo
Liking photos helps us to present the best ones to you and others. 18 people like this photo. 18 people like this photo: pangmark, danielkberlin, kangiha, hervinsyah, maaikel, mephisto19, toelmoum, kwandog, istionojr, rubyw00, mylatehope, shrista, nicolas_noir, marjanbuning, dasjuerg, clickclack, solitary_man, and ariannapaloma.
Where is this?
Nearby popular photos – see more
I went on a group tour to the famous palace in Lhasa, Tibet. Its name means "sacred Buddhist…
This photo has been submitted to these competitions
- Your Favorite Lomograph Rumble
- HEROES WANTED! Rumble
- Lomography and Urban Outfitters Excellent Analog Adventure Competition! First Stop: Faces
- Love Unexpected April - Spontaneity Keeps Love Alive
- The Search for Analogue Stars Competition: Portraits
- Lomography + Ellie Goulding Present the Lights Competition
- The Lomography Hipshot Showdown: Monochromatic Diana
- Julia Margaret Cameron Black and White Portrait Rumble