Tree Meets Sky
Shot late afternoon.This photo was shot on film. Taken by xbluemindx with a Holga 120 GCFN loaded with Fuji Provia film in Baguio City, Philippines. These tags describe this photo: tree, sky, and nature. Date: 2009. Time: Afternoon. This photo can also be found in the album First Provia Squares..
You are currently not logged in, do so now to add comments, like articles as well as photos, submit to competitions, translate articles and gain access to unlimited photo upload! If you are not registered yet, go here to find out more about Lomography and join now! If you just want a limited account for now you can use Twitter or Facebook. We would love to have you as a member here!
33 people like this photo
Liking photos helps us to present the best ones to you and others. 33 people like this photo. 33 people like this photo: elifarafyalim, norweegie, kangiha, _e_v_o_, jutei, mishaashton, remi-boiteux, manfromuz, cruesi, escudero, azzzy, frostthevii, bkspicture, bravebird, mylatehope, rochellers, clickclickflash, mrosy, staciehewitt, mephisto19, miss_lisa, frankkr, backforbreakfast, freakoftheweek, jpbaloga, walasiteodito, superkulisap, lowrising, vzh, fisher-price, byron, and neurodiaz.
Where is this?
Nearby popular photos – see more
Baguio is the Summer Capital of the Philippines and is gifted with a variety of cultural, hi…
Not even the strongest typhoon can devastate the coolness that is Baguio.
The officers training school of the Armed Armed Forces in the Philippines found its home at …
The Christmas season is here! Here in Manila, the metro can get very stressful. Heavy traffi…
This photo has been submitted to these competitions
- Baggu x Lomography Wild Color Competition!
- Shoot The Great Outdoors And Win Tickets To Wilderness Festival!
- Lomography x Paul Simon: The So Beautiful or So What Rumble
- Portugal. The Man and Lomography present the Nature Competition
- Go Team Asia! A LomoWall Call for Photokina 2010
- Favorite 2010 Photo Rumble
- The Time-Tagging Photo Rumble: Afternoon
- The Future is Analogue Rumble pt 2: The Return of Colours, Overtones, Nuances, Shades & Real Beauty
- Time To Shine: Photography Edition