Lomography's 2014 Analogue Calendar: January ended almost 2 years ago

2013 has just started but we at Lomography are already looking ahead to an awesome year ahead, and we want you guys' help!

Photo by hodachrome

We’ve heard the clamor for us to make calendars, but right now, it’s just not happening and we apologize for it. However, what we can do instead, is one for the community itself! We were inspired by this post and we got thinking that we have to make one of our own!

So what we’re going to do is we’re going to have monthly competitions where you can submit a photo that you think best represents a particular month; in this case January. By the end of the year, we’ll set up a downloadable calendar you can print out and put on your desk at work or at home!

Details:

• Prize(s): 20 Piggies for the winner.
  • Film/Camera Type: Any analogue photo not digitally enhanced or manipulated. Please keep in mind of our home theme.
  • Upload Limit: 1 Photo
  • Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px in either width or height.
  • Meta data must be completed (camera, film, location & 3 tags)

written by cruzron

1. djramsay

djramsay

I dont have a snow shot so put up a raining shot, hop you like

2. twizzer88

twizzer88

Mine is inspired by Janus, the Roman God after which the month is named. He has one face looking back over the year just gone and one looking towards the coming year.

3. vinci84

vinci84

an antique shopping day in january is my picture...

4. saidseni

saidseni

This is cool! :)

5. pangmark

pangmark

Where I come from (NZ) Jan is the time to go to the beach :D

6. qrro

qrro

well idk if i have to explain why i choose my pic but for people in the south hemisphere january means summer and its like a new beginning so i picked photo of a little baby enjoying the sun! XD good luck to everyone!!!!!!!

7. bobby_sekeris

bobby_sekeris

WIll have to get my snow pictures developed asap!!

8. lakandula

lakandula

Mine is a half-body portrait of an armless 'David' wearing a bonnet, a scarf around the neck and a the words 'Let Loose' clipped to the scarf. He's looking towards right depicting a forward looking disposition and a new year's resolution of being more playful than the previous year.

9. naykowalska

naykowalska

mine is a double exposure of a frozen lake and tree branches
  10. filipdr

filipdr

i can't seen my pictures in the submissions? how come?

11. grazie

grazie

mine is for a new day, new beginnings...kinda

12. lokified

lokified

January is summer in Australia & everything's blooming!

13. sahilkarkhanis

sahilkarkhanis

Mine is for sweeping out the old and bringing in the new...

14. gregoriobruning

gregoriobruning

January is time of summer storms, so be it!

15. philippa

philippa

I submitted the very first lomograph I ever took, which is a double exposure of some snow-covered trees. It was a b/w film but somehow turned red

16. stalksofdaisies

stalksofdaisies

Hi i am unable to submit my photo for this competition! I dont know why but it is "undefined (0/1)" when I want to submit my photo for the competition, and I can not submit it.
  17. stalksofdaisies

stalksofdaisies

Oh it is okay, it ended. I read wrongly, apologies! :)
  18. speezberry

speezberry

January is a time of black and white. Nuff said.

This is the original article written in: English. It is also available in: Português.