My Dog Roxy
We adopted Roxy from the shelter which I encourage everyone to adopt. She has been a great dog. This was a photo I took when I was testing my bentley camera. I normally test all my cameras on my dog because she is so lovable. My scanner made an exposed line more prominent. I think it looks cool though but the actually photo is a little dark but it is unique. Rip Roxy. I miss you so much.This photo was shot on film. Taken by barack31 with a Bentley bx-3 loaded with Kodak Ultramax 400 (35mm) film in Sunland, United States. These tags describe this photo: dog, roxy, plate, white, border, collie, exposure, line, leash, cat, spots, tan, and drunk. This photo can also be found in the album The Lomo-Pets.
You are currently not logged in, do so now to add comments, like articles as well as photos, submit to competitions, translate articles and gain access to unlimited photo upload! If you are not registered yet, go here to find out more about Lomography and join now! If you just want a limited account for now you can use Twitter or Facebook. We would love to have you as a member here!
This photo has been submitted to these competitions
- New Beginnings Rumble
- Get On The Road with Lomography and On The Road!
- Lomography x The Beth Edges: Colours Collide Rumble
- Love Unexpected November - Hate to Love
- Your Holiday Guilty Pleasure Rumble
- Loved Ones Rumble
- Toronto Urban Photography Festival x Lomography Canada: Call For Submissions!
- Life of the Party Rumble
- My Dreams For Singapore: 2013
- Introducing The Lomography and Vacationer 'Trip' Competition!
- DIY Project #39: Mini Album
- LomoKino Festival Movie Rumble - The Creative Odyssey!