Are you on Pinterest? Do you like looking for secrets? Want to win some Lomography goodness? Well then, our Pinterest Scavenger Hunt is just the thing for you. We have hidden twelve parts of an image randomly throughout the magazine section of our site. All you need to do is find them.
During a good scavenger hunt, friends hide little clues in a certain area for their friends to find that lead them to a nice present. That’s what we’ve done for you. We split up an image of a current Lomography release in twelve parts and have hidden them in the photo galleries of twelve random articles in our magazine. What you need to do to have a chance to win one of our prizes:
- Create a board on Pinterest with the title “The Lomography Scavenger Hunt".
- Find all twelve images and pin them on your board.
- Use a graphics editing program to piece the images together again, creating the original image.
- Pin this final image on your contest board.
- Share the link to this final pin in the comments section of this article.
To give you a little head start, here is one of the twelve images we have hidden. Please include this in your Pinterest board and your final image.
Sounds exciting? We’re curious to know how long it will take you to find all the pieces. So get searching, pinning, editing and sharing. There are some fine prizes waiting for you:
- The first user to pin his final link will win a Diana F+ Cuvée Prestige.
- The runner-up will win a pack of three of our fine rolls of Lomography Color Negative 100 (35mm).
- The second runner-up will win 15 Piggies to use in our online shop.