We have got to admit that redscale is one of our favorite films/film techniques in the world of analogue. Flaming hues of red in analogue textures -- what else can we ask for?
Well, now that the Lomo Hipshot Showdown is back, we are asking for your redscale photos. But hey, not just ordinary redscales, a redscale photo of your current residing country/city is what we are searching for!
This is your chance to show off your Lomographic skills and your lovely hometown not only to the Lomography Jury but also to the Lomography Community!
- Two winners will be selected. One by the Jury (Lomography staff) and one by the Community as determined by the number of likes during the rumble’s duration.
- Jury’s choice will receive 10 Piggies while the Community’s choice will receive 5. A corresponding Award will also be given in their LomoHome.
- Upload limit: Two per user. Remember that Lomographs linked in the comment box aren’t considered as official entries, only those that are found in the Submissions area.
- Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px in either width or height.
- Meta data must be completed (camera, film, location & three tags.)
So what are you waiting for? Submit those redscaled Lomographs now!