In this composition, I wanted to show one of my visions concerning the duality between the city and mother nature. Whose gonna win?This photo was shot on film. Taken by needle76 with a Lomo LC-Wide (available in our Online Shop) loaded with Kodak Elitechrome EB film (available in our Online Shop) in Le Havre, France. These tags describe this photo: jungle-urbaine, xpro, double-exposure, urban, art, and flowers.
You are currently not logged in, do so now to add comments, like articles as well as photos, submit to competitions, translate articles and gain access to unlimited photo upload! If you are not registered yet, go here to find out more about Lomography and join now! If you just want a limited account for now you can use Twitter or Facebook. We would love to have you as a member here!
25 people like this photo
Liking photos helps us to present the best ones to you and others. 25 people like this photo. 25 people like this photo: laiba, peterbalogh, grid, cadoretn, yukitayama, julea, bellatrice, enial, lomographyfrance, arsomilio, aufheben, badjuju, untitled812, aoba, sandravo, fisher-price, deepfried_goodness, saidseni, pam-stach, ihave2pillows, lady_diana, aanum, aanum, naiseta, and z790406.
This photo has been submitted to these competitions
- Lomography x The Beth Edges: Colours Collide Rumble
- Awesome Architecture Flash Rumble
- Photo Fit For An Exhibition
- Toronto Urban Photography Festival x Lomography Canada: Call For Submissions!
- Contribuez au nouveau LomoWall de notre Gallery Store de la place Franz Liszt à Paris !
- Win a £200 Gift Card to MOO.com
- Grand concours photo Lomography x Time Out Paris !
- Le "Conflit" pour thème du concours Polka Magazine x Lomography
- Exposez au salon Photo Off grâce à Lomography !
- Your Best MX Shot Rumble
- Lomograhy per Photissima 2013: partecipa alla competition e vinci l'ingresso alla fiera!