movidaTaken by fram with a Lomography Spinner 360 (available in our Online Shop) loaded with Kodak Ultramax 400 film in Santiago, Chile. These tags describe this photo: movimiento, plaza, movement, square, invierno, winter, personas, piernas, pies, zapatillas, people, legs, feet, and slippers. Date: 2011-07-19. Time: Afternoon. This photo can also be found in the album Pequeñas Fotos sacadas con Spinner 360º.
You are currently not logged in, do so now to add comments, like articles as well as photos, submit to competitions, translate articles and gain access to unlimited photo upload! If you are not registered yet, go here to find out more about Lomography and join now! If you just want a limited account for now you can use Twitter or Facebook. We would love to have you as a member here!
Where is this?
Nearby popular photos – see more
Many are worried about bringing their cameras here as it's not one of Santiago's best neighb…
When you dare to take photos with no qualms in places that are a bit different, you can crea…
If you walk to Santiago or if you already live there, you cannot not go to Quinta Normal Par…
Many are afraid to go to this place with their cameras because it´s not one of the best neig…
This photo has been submitted to these competitions
- Lomowall Singapore is calling you for submissions!
- Museum Of London LomoWall Rumble Stage 2: Adrenaline
- HEROES WANTED! Rumble
- Lomography Gallery Store Cologne calling you for submissions!
- Anything that Reminds You of Texas Rumble
- Manchester calling you for Lomowall submissions!
- Amsterdam LomoWall competition!
- Lomography Rodeo: Roundup Your Best Texas Shots!
- My Own Private LA rumble!
- Speed Shooting Seoul - SSS Rumble
- Spinner 360 Race 5: The Manual Spin