I hurriedly run towards this carriage to take a shot as I saw it plodding through the sands of Sabang BeachThis photo was shot on film. Taken by dreamzeequence with a Holga 135 BC loaded with Lomography Color Negative 100 (35mm) film (available in our Online Shop) in Puerto Prinsesa, Philippines. These tags describe this photo: carabao, beach, seashore, ride, and 35mm. Time: Noon.
28 people like this photo
Liking photos helps us to present the best ones to you and others. 28 people like this photo. 28 people like this photo: fish300, mephisto19, sirio174, grazie, bxlomo, boredbone, jeophotos, brendamanthe, suizidekid, maryona, warrilow-tong, stormer, 12_12, sami-san, keylah, freakoftheweek, scede, puly, alettav, lzl, isaa, ryszardl70, ironsymphony, doubleagent19, arurin, deedeet, blancarleal, and nekromant.
Where is this?
Nearby popular photos – see more
Starfish Island, with coral reefs breaking crystal clear water onto empty, fine white sand b…
This photo has been submitted to these competitions
- Love Unexpected June - Love at First Sight
- Lomography x Paul Simon: The So Beautiful or So What Rumble
- Your Favorite Lomograph Rumble
- Photos that leave you wide-eyed Rumble
- Mephisto's May Rumble - What Moves You?
- Portugal. The Man and Lomography present the Nature Competition
- FLUX Hawaii & Lomography Present: The Life in Flux Competition
- Lomography x ifva Photography Rumble: Docu-Memories
- Lomography and TransWorld SURF Present: Wet Hot Summer!
- Lomography.asia Welcome's You Rumble
- Still in Motion: Milano Film Festival Contest
- A Photo-Desktop for Keepod - Contest!
- The Time-Tagging Photo Rumble: Noon