19 people like this photo
Liking photos helps us to present the best ones to you and others. 19 people like this photo. 19 people like this photo: bravopires, sadiestoker, mafiosa, pangmark, naiseta, japsix, cryboy, chourique, hervinsyah, clownshoes, rik041, kiri-girl, joyceyjoyce, rastablues, smeagolomo, juano, cpt_charisma, russheath, and yarn.
Universidad de Chile
Cotidiano 360ºThis photo was shot on film. Taken by fram with a Lomography Spinner 360 (available in our Online Shop) loaded with Kodak Ultramax 400 (35mm) film in Santiago, Chile. These tags describe this photo: street, university, trees, buildings, cars, calle, universidad, arboles, edificios, autos, spring, and primavera. Date: 2011-10. Time: Afternoon. This photo can also be found in the album Cotidiano 360º.
Where is this?
Nearby popular photos – see more
Many are worried about bringing their cameras here as it's not one of Santiago's best neighb…
If you walk to Santiago or if you already live there, you cannot not go to Quinta Normal Par…
When you dare to take photos with no qualms in places that are a bit different, you can crea…
Migo is a photo lab and store which promotes analogue photography. We offer a flexible and c…
This photo has been submitted to these competitions
- Be A Part Of A Six Month Olympic Exhibition At The Museum Of London
- Lomowall Bangkok is calling you for submissions!
- Love Unexpected November - Hate to Love
- Analogue House Colours' Beats of Vietnam – People (Stage 3)
- Lomography Gallery Store Guangzhou – Lomowall Callout
- A Carnival Of Colors Rumble
- Spinner 360° Race 1: Spin It With Friends