Hate is a strong word but you guys know what we're talking about. What are the things you know you should avoid but can't? Send in your guilty pleasures!
A moment of bliss, an eternity in your hips. I hate myself for having a sweet tooth but what can you do? They’re sooo good! Does this conundrum sound familiar to you? What are the things you hate to love? Is it chocolates, chips, other junk food, or something more quirky like listening to corny songs or dancing in the shower? Send in the best photos of your guilty pleasures and get a chance to win courtesy of Virginia is for Lovers!
What do you get in return, for baring your deep, dark secret to the community? The grand prize winner for this month will enjoy an enviable vacation to Virginia to experience the Music Jams Trip! You’ll get an all-access pass to Floyd Fest where you will serve as the “official event photographer for Virginia is for Lovers”. That’s not all – there’s a guided tour on a vintage boat on Smith Mountain Lake, a tasting and dinner at Chateau Morrisette, a potential custom-made instrument from a luthier along the Crooked Road and even a private mandolin lesson from Spencer Strickland! Oh and of course, you and the runners-up will each get a copy of the limited edition ‘Virginia is for Lovers’ camera!
- 10 VTC ‘Virginia is for Lovers’ cameras per stage
- 1 international trip to Virginia – Music Jams Trip (Five nights, four days) – Need to travel IN July 2013 during Floyd Fest dates
- 10 VTC ‘Virginia is for Lovers’ cameras
- Film/Camera Type: Any analogue photo not digitally enhanced or manipulated.
- Upload Limit: 10 photos
- Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px in either width or height.
- Meta data must be completed (camera, film, location & 3 tags)
If you want the camera in your hands now and don’t want to wait for the winner announcements, you can purchase your own limited edition Virginia is for Lovers camera while supplies last!