Back To Basics: Aperture and Depth of FieldThis photo was shot on film. Taken by heavenkot with a Lomo Lubitel 2 loaded with Ilford Delta 100 (35mm) film in Moscow, Russian Federation. These tags describe this photo: bw, russia, friend, kid, and emotion. Date: 2011-08. This photo can also be found in the album black&white photos.
22 people like this photo
Liking photos helps us to present the best ones to you and others. 22 people like this photo. 22 people like this photo: konbiw, alexyz, fram, myfolkway, vivienn, ditchbitch, holygrail, grimoldieu, why-yu, basstah, jonathan_27, hervinsyah, rik041, ladyole, marjanbuning, scede, blancarleal, ariannapaloma, z790406, grrrhearts, badjuju, and djramsay.
This photo has been submitted to these competitions
- Lomography and Urban Outfitters Excellent Analog Adventure Competition! First Stop: Faces
- HEROES WANTED! Rumble
- Win a Signed Large-Format Print from Photographer Debbie Carlos
- Charismatic Portraits Shot with Lomography Black & White Film Rumble
- Lomography & Phototuts+ Present the Portraits of Summer Competition
- Your Movie Scene Rumble
- Julia Margaret Cameron Black and White Portrait Rumble
- Lomography & Stars Present The 'Theory of Relativity' Competition!
- The Great Back to Basics Rumble: Capturing Time
- The Lomography Hipshot Showdown: Your Monochromatic Portrait
- The Lomo Hipshot Showdown - Shoot Like a Ninja!
- Word of the Month: October