Track Back to the Past Rumble ended almost 2 years ago

Taking a walk down memory lane is infinitely better when you've got the great Lomography community walking along with you. It's time for nostalgia with this exciting treasure find of a rumble!

Lomography’s 20th Birthday is just around the corner, and we’re getting a little nostalgic of how time quickly passed. There’s nothing quite like looking at old photographs and rekindling long forgotten memories. Old photos carry a ton of emotions and endless stories – from stills of your grandpappy in the military, wedding snapshots of your parents, to photos of you playing dress-up when you were a mere lass.

We want you guys to scan these vintage memorabilia, and send them in so that they get their chance at the modern lime light! The most interesting photos we get receive 10 Piggies each – plus an amazing chance to look back into your personal photographic history. Time to dust off those photo albums in your living rooms!

Details:

• Prizes: 5 winners of 10 Piggies.
  • Film/Camera Type: Any analogue photo not digitally enhanced or manipulated.
  • Upload Limit: 10 photos
  • Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px.
  • Submissions must be tagged with approximate date taken (1960s, 1970s, etc) to be eligible to win
  • Meta data must be completed (camera, film, location & 3 tags).

written by cruzron

1. superlighter

superlighter

hei! it's me and my mom in the picture above! cuteeeee! :)

2. jimjimm

jimjimm

@superlighter ..its beautiful....and congrats...:)..

3. saidseni

saidseni

Cool!

4. ghidini

ghidini

I'd upload a photo from 1930, but "Meta data must be completed (camera, film, location & 3 tags)", no way...

5. berndtotto

berndtotto

"Meta data must be completed (camera, film, location & 3 tags)" .... yep, same here. I have hundreds funny and crazy pictures from the past. Which film, camera ? I would not know, if those would have been taken one year ago. And I always love the sentence "Any analogue photo not digitally enhanced or manipulated." too :-)) If any analog pictures has to become digitized, it always needs to be "manipulated" somehow ( scanner settings, etc. ) ... and I often noticed, that it even needs to be manipulated for getting a look, closest to the original picture.

6. djramsay

djramsay

no idea on camera and film, it was taken in 1891...

7. ester_s_ch

ester_s_ch

Lo mismo tengo fotos pero ni idea de la cámara o el film...

8. whynotwinnipeg

whynotwinnipeg

i got this!

9. djramsay

djramsay

:( reached my linit before i scanned this... http://www.lomograph(…)os/17306680

10. adamo-75

adamo-75

Supercool rumble! Loving looking through the amazing photos submitted of years gone by.

11. laylara

laylara

can the meta data rule be waived? there's no way any of us know what camera or film was used

12. aldaer

aldaer

Who won this rumble ?

13. deprofundis

deprofundis

What happened to this rumble? I would like to delete the photos I uploaded to my home, because they weren´t shot by me but I don´t know who won the rumble yet. Thanks

over 1 year ago · report as spam
  14. sweetyyydreams

sweetyyydreams

@lsi what about the winner announcement for this competition?

over 1 year ago · report as spam
  15. cruzron

cruzron

Sorry about the delay, everyone! Here you go:

over 1 year ago · report as spam

This is the original article written in: English. It is also available in: 日本語.