Miguel y su primer asado
Casa SuThis photo was shot on film. Taken by fram with a Disney Princess Toy Camera loaded with Kodak Ultramax 400 film in Santiago, Chile. These tags describe this photo: asado, invierno, auto, parrilla, carne, longanizas, hombres, humo, gente, roast, winter, car, grill, meat, sausages, men, smoke, and people. Date: 2011-09-17. Time: Night. This photo can also be found in the album Cumple Pe y 18 de Sept.
You are currently not logged in, do so now to add comments, like articles as well as photos, submit to competitions, translate articles and gain access to unlimited photo upload! If you are not registered yet, go here to find out more about Lomography and join now! If you just want a limited account for now you can use Twitter or Facebook. We would love to have you as a member here!
Where is this?
Nearby popular photos – see more
Many are worried about bringing their cameras here as it's not one of Santiago's best neighb…
If you walk to Santiago or if you already live there, you cannot not go to Quinta Normal Par…
When you dare to take photos with no qualms in places that are a bit different, you can crea…
Migo is a photo lab and store which promotes analogue photography. We offer a flexible and c…
This photo has been submitted to these competitions
- Love Unexpected September - Labor of Love
- Your Holiday Guilty Pleasure Rumble
- Seoul Kitchen Competition
- Lomography x Gizmodo UK Festive Rumble
- Concurso: Fotos de Familia
- Mephisto's November Rumble - Holy Cow
- Analogue House Colours' Beats of Vietnam – Food (Stage 1)
- Hungry Go Singapore Rumble!
- Thanksgiving Turkey Rumble