Hey movie fans! Ready for the fifth and final Movie Quiz? We had four Quizzes already, all carried a heist/robbery theme. So get yourself ready to remember criminal names and missing valuables. Answer all the questions correctly and win yourself a coupon that you can use in our online shop!
Here are the questions:
- In the movie Snatch, what was stolen from Antwerp by an American thief?
- In what movie did Pumpkin and Honey Bunny rob a restaurant that they dined in?
- In what year was James Cole mistakenly sent to in the movie 12 Monkeys?
- Where did Roy take Angela to teach her first con in the movie Matchstick Men?
- What movie is based on a true 1972 story, where Sonny (Al Pacino) and Sal (John Cazale) robbed a bank in Brooklyn?
The Quiz is only valid TODAY, October 2nd, 2012. So hurry up and find those answers! The first person to comment with all 5 correct answers will be awarded 5 Piggy Points that they can use on our Online Shop.
Since there are 5 Quizzes today, we will give out a voucher code (valid tomorrow – October 3rd, 2012) if all 5 Quizzes are answered correctly.
Did someone answer this Quiz already? Check out our other challenges!