Hey movie fans! Ready for the fourth of five series of Movie Quizzes? These Movie Quizzes will carry a heist/robbery theme. So get yourself ready to remember criminal names and missing valuables. Answer all the questions correctly and win yourself a coupon that you can use in our online shop!
Here are the questions:
- What is the name of the safe cracker in the movie Rififi?
- What town in Boston did the movie The Town take place in?
- Who did Johnny Depp play in the movie Public Enemies?
- What logo did Ray Embrey tried to pitch to corporations in the movie Hancock?
- How many thieves were involved in the bank robbery in the movie Quick Change?
The Quiz is only valid TODAY, October 2nd, 2012. So hurry up and find those answers! The first person to comment with all 5 correct answers will be awarded 5 Piggy Points that they can use on our Online Shop.
Since there are 5 Quizzes today, we will give out a voucher code (valid tomorrow – October 3rd, 2012) if all 5 Quizzes are answered correctly.
Did someone answer this Quiz already? Check out our other challenges!