Wanted to do this for a long time
Light at the end of the tunnelTaken by wendyraeann with a Holga 120 CFN (available in our Online Shop) loaded with lomography black and white 200 ISO film in Philadelphia, United States. These tags describe this photo: tunnel, black, and, white, drivingandshooting, bulb, and 2xexposure. Date: 2011-05-21. Time: Morning. This photo can also be found in the album starting over once more.
You are currently not logged in, do so now to add comments, like articles as well as photos, submit to competitions, translate articles and gain access to unlimited photo upload! If you are not registered yet, go here to find out more about Lomography and join now! If you just want a limited account for now you can use Twitter or Facebook. We would love to have you as a member here!
Where is this?
Nearby popular photos – see more
This abandoned prison in Philadelphia housed some of America's most infamous gangsters, incl…
So there is a Bell in Philadelphia that has a crack in it. If you like bells or crack this i…
I love park, i love desk, i love lamp......................i love lamp
This photo has been submitted to these competitions
- Lomography x Black + White Photography Rumble
- Lomography x Tate Britain: The Vorticists Multiple Exposure Rumble
- The Time-Tagging Photo Rumble: Morning
- Lomography and Alanis Morissette Presents the 'havoc and bright lights' Competition
- Love Unexpected October - Haunting Love
- Tori Amos Inspiration Competition - Berlin