Dying for some D-I-Y in Singapore? So are we! We know Little DIY is in Big Singapore but the question is where? Therefore, we're bestowing you the quest of snapping photos of the DIY Spirit in Singapore and sharing them with the community via submissions! It's the analogue photo-hunt of the year!
Rediscover your city and its charm with this hunt to uncover “Do It Yourself” paradises such as textile workshops, craft havens, chainsaw wood sculptors, tattoo parlors, hair academies, paper makers – the list goes on!
Lomography’s got a neat online DIY go to – our Tipster section, but we want to expand our archive and include the Mom and Pop stores and communities out there that don’t have their to D-Y-E for Apple Crisp recipes listed online, yet!
- Selected photos will be exhibited at our La Sardina Wardrobe Tour @ Lomography Gallery Store Singapore
- Film/Camera Type: Any analogue photo that’s either 3R (3.5 × 5 inches) or 4R (4 × 6 inches) that’s not digitally enhanced or manipulated.
- Upload Limit: 5 images
- Topic: DIY Spirit in Singapore
- Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px in either width or height.
- Meta data must be completed (camera, film, location & 3 tags)
- Deadline: 17 September, Monday @ Midnight
We can’t wait to uncover Singapore’s thready, trendy, locales via your photos!