Hari Raya is a very important occasion that is celebrated by Muslims all over the world. The words ‘Hari Raya’ mean ‘day of celebration.’
Hari Raya Puasa marks the end of the fasting month of Ramadan. It is a time of forgiveness within the Muslim community, and a time for strengthening of bonds amongst relatives and friends. New clothes, decorated houses, and exchange of invitations between friends and relatives commemorate Hari Raya Puasa.
What are we going to need? Your awesome shots of course! We need you to submit your best 10 Raya photos and the best one will win!
- Prize(s): 3 Winners of 10 Piggies each for the top 3 photos.
- Film/Camera Type: Any analogue photo not digitally enhanced or manipulated. Please remember the theme ‘Raya Moments’ for your photos.
- Upload Limit: 10 photos (so pick your best!)
- Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px in either width or height.
- Meta data must be completed (camera, film, location & 3 tags)
- Deadline: 18th September 2012
Submit your perfect Raya moments now!