Lomography Analogue Marathon Results Day 2: “I Like This” Run

Welcome to Day 2 of the Lomography Analogue Marathon. Today’s results are already in. Want to find out who the most accomplished liker who won Piggies was? Read on.

Photo by lawypop

Put your hands together for fish300 who liked a total of 5,198 photos. rik041 landed in second place with 2,176 photo likes whilst atria007 came in third with 1956 likes. Our randomly picked Piggy Winner for today was sye. Congratulations! All four receive five piggy points!

And on to the Country Results….
Today’s country bonus offers for the countries with the highest ratio of users who complete the challenge are as follows:

Gold Medal: Australia – Bonus Offer: 15% off in the Online Shop valid until tomorrow only. Voucher Code: HIKINGGOLD

Silver Medal: China – Bonus Offer: 10% off in the Online Shop valid until tomorrow only. Voucher Code: HIKINGMEDAL

Bronze Medal: USA – Bonus Offer: 10% off in the Online Shop: valid until tomorrow only. Voucher Code: HIKINGMEDAL

Tomorrow’s a new day and we have a new challenge for you. Take part in the Comment Climb and win yourself some piggies!

written by webo29

1. webo29

webo29

2. clownshoes

clownshoes

woot, awesome

3. carlos_perezderozas

carlos_perezderozas

@webo29 I also completed the run and I'm not there...

4. carlos_perezderozas

carlos_perezderozas

@fish300 Jesus! You're crazy.

5. carlos_perezderozas

carlos_perezderozas

Lets see if we do any good job on the last one. COME ON SPAIN!!!

6. jaalvarez

jaalvarez

I´m with @carlos_perezderozas, ...

7. vtayeh

vtayeh

Me too!! I'm not on the list and I completed the run!

8. marissa

marissa

O.o 5.198 likes? Woah.. And I think something went wrong because there are a lot more Lomographers who made the 250 likes (according to the comments in the shoutbox that is).

9. jimjimm

jimjimm

i did the run too.........and I am not on that list there..!!!!.....but..forget the list...i need them 5 piggies..!!!!..hahahah..:).....

10. jimjimm

jimjimm

11. feelux

feelux

Awesome! Congrats! @webo29 I, too, was able to complete the run but i'm not on the list.

12. arsomilio

arsomilio

@webo29 I completed the run with 858 likes and I'm not there... something don't works?

13. ck_berlin

ck_berlin

I have the same problem - complete run, but no pigies! @lsi: Please check your databases again.

14. funfun

funfun

@webo29 @pan-dre completed with 280 likes but no piggies for me? Please help to check. Thanks!

15. m23

m23

@webo29 @pan-dre I've also done with 257 and have no piggies.

16. cyan-shine

cyan-shine

@webo29 @pan-dre maybe something wrong with the counts? I completed with 3360 likes (was liking all day yesterday :D)...

17. tsingtao

tsingtao

@webo29 I have 584 likes and I'm not on the list.. why?

18. buckshot

buckshot

@webo29 @pan_dre @recurving Me too - 366 likes, no little piglets yet...!

19. carlos_perezderozas

carlos_perezderozas

Hey guys. So we aren't in the list. Neither we got our piggies. Let them do their work, as they haven't ever let us down. I'm confident they will arrange it. I wanted also to thank the LOMO Crew for the ideas they release (such as this Marathon), because they let me know more about other LOMO Users. Hope you can find a solution to our problems. And don't worry guys! Lomography isn't just about getting mentioned or piggies (even though some of us need them to replace our lost LC-A+ cameras, hahahahah!).

20. zipper

zipper

thanks @webo29!

@carlos_perezderozas you are absolutely right, but I think there is no harm in saying that something is wrong in a polite way ;)

21. recurving

recurving

@carlos_perezderozas, @jaalvarez, @vtyaeh, @marissa, @jimjimm, @feelux, @arsomilio, @cdk_berlin, @funfun, @m23, @cyan-shine, @tsingtao and @buckshot: thanks for the notice! I made a stupid mistake by running the query for the wrong day (yesterday) – @pan_dre will dispatch the piggies soon! Sorry for the trouble!

22. carlos_perezderozas

carlos_perezderozas

@zipper No, no, of course not. I didn't mean that. We spent our time liking and posting and didn't get the prize. In fact, I'm the first I claimed for my mention and piggies. I just ment to rise the moral, and give a hand to the crew to release pressure, that was all. I agree with you. I was trying to be positive.

23. carlos_perezderozas

carlos_perezderozas

@recurving THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR EFFORTS!

24. ck_berlin

ck_berlin

@recurving Thanx for fixing!

25. marissa

marissa

The Lomography crew rocks :)

26. carlos_perezderozas

carlos_perezderozas

@recurving I checked I got the piggies! Thanks! But I have one last question. Do these piggies extend the expiring date of my piggies? Because they didn't...

27. arsomilio

arsomilio

@recurving YOU ARE THE BEST!

28. pan_dre

pan_dre

@lo-peach, @keylomo001, @winterschlaefer, @lichtschilder, @shea_w, @cocaneonkamerasutra, @vtayeh, @shind, @banane, @pearlmsqueaks, @traaaart, @syira690, @arsomilio, @oskar73, @gotoarizona, @boudica, @lighthouseblues, @bravopires, @blancarleal, @suphorme, @neanderthalis, @sburk, @marcustegtmeier, @remyleblanc, @bonzone, @tesatscad, @lakritz, @guanatos, @jimjimm, @sirio174, @gibb9, @wil6ka, @robter, @mainshane, @alexanderpulp, @alfonsocss, @das-z, @isabel_mebarak, @noe_arteaga, @kathepalacio, @lawypop, @fisher-price, @icarus13, @sweetyyydreams, @wapclub, @jeniferricken, @bkspicture, @veracorreia, @dimmedshadow, @adi_totp, @jawatembak, @dux_x, @clicknique, @coolerking, @rfrita, @lllchristinalll, @nebulasixty, @feelux, @natalieerachel, @aanum, @whitt8211, @ryszardl70, @red_constructor, @fartstorm, @tikismeekis, @paulm99, @_floraison, @xaviru, @4ene4s, @adam_g2000, @billy_chan, @hlphuonglinh, @knipsomat, @jezzyjung, @hhjm, @gionnired, @gothic666, @lostlittlekid, @mikahsupageek, @gatokinetik-o, @theafterhours, @buckshot, @keripicolla, @minna1608, @mlouis, @emilios, @djramsay, @elletra, @cla_baesso, @fabo, @marianercruz, @stw, @neurodiaz, @smaug79, @tcamfid, @flashstalker, @ricoinbrooklyn, @sirbana, @boooooo, @tourist13, @mynameraulduke, @tomkiddo, @triunfo_de_las_cosas_inanimadas, @adnamo, @kribamil, @jolgio-lion-cafe, @deelightful, @-nico-, @he-mo, @tennisguy, @weedos, @scorpie, @marianafeijo, @vanilajan, @tomccfc92, @palmera, @theyremorerectangular, @scrabbyknees, @marthasmarvels, @marymachin, @ald0, @silviettacaso, @cupcakekilla, @rakelodel, @azotolina, @litumai, @bigbird, @yokekei, @wawasonico, @feeh, @pearlgirl77, @lazybuddha, @regina_falangi, @vgzalez, @byron, @hxloon, @rhysbm, @miss_maha, @fabioduarte77, @joaomiguelsantoscunha, @co, @stonerfairy, @ehmahh, @aexel, @dykstran, @herbert-4, @erikjorgensen303, @clembass, @cutebun, @megzeazez, @leonardoperito, @kingdjin, @barack31, @jw77, @spinspinnerspin, @trincheiras, @keylomo016, @anthropus, @myfolkway, @steinzeitqueen, @jaalvarez, @lil_secret, @atruesdale, @homer, @marieta, @haziqhashim, @zen_zero, @deprofundis, @ck_berlin, @talking_head, @infovendaval, @lomike, @cecily, @keylomo006, @kiri-girl, @keylomo014, @keylomo020, @drinkwater, @insidetheeyes, @beyzabalik, @ada_liz, @z790406, @genisofia, @rinchy, @carlos_perezderozas, @georgebaker, @civcivli, @kneehigh85, @undiscovered, @fleur-kelly, @lomoc, @daitita, @princess_crocodile, @keylomo015, @feemail, @icomewhenieatcaponata, @110isnotdead, @erikagrendel, @owalderhaug, @esradede, @asmeuk, @funfun, @yopanic, @marinamarani, @erk, @johnccc, @alburnkat, @lasonia, @apophisv, @pav, @desibel, @redarrow, @toycamaniac, @ccwu, @kleinerkaries, @mauky, @cirainy, @bodhiboy, @alenixedda, @tatahguimaraes, @gateau, @piii, @mattdammad, @ladylandau, @yastatic, @fantastk, @tracyvmoore, @keylomo005, @ratonchuelo, @goma, @joselillo, @wolkers, @michela84, @djtriki, @russianpanda, @deriz, @lihooi, @yomimmo1, @dropsintheriver, @-scruff-, @mavirr, @xephryrus, @trashpilotin, @kelly_panda, @erinwoodgatesphotography, @endorphin, @rubyblue, @cryboy, @inkkl, @keylomo004, @platsch, @aimz, @gothcupcake, @timorousme, @druid, @vivie, @keylomo010, @weekosinopa, @cbadajos, @lemonpassion, @keylomo012, @lighthouse_keeperess, @hiperativa, @chivi-, @arydwiaji, @megustastu, @camielioo, @sutomaz, @marghecassius, @raffaellainv, @spiritedly, @burakbayraktaroglu, @nith, @himara, @stuckintraffic, @gkupse, @florecilia, @annelie, @simonh82, @urbantristesse, @el_manu, @chory35, @dendy, @icuresick, @pirahna, @digitaljunk, @kostas, @dbenit, @guitarleo, @carlosbull, @konh, @inutilejack, @vicker313, @lakandula, @lomopop, @hanat9651, @gmeredith, @ssamm66, @margaridamourao89, @aleksandraj, @marina0824, @bsmart, @removableblob, @legk, @easilydistracted, @blurry, @djcosta, @luplik, @davideji, @gemmalouise, @luna_antonio, @abbsterocity, @kassiorawr, @sonya650, @clacli, @renko, @epicroman, @kf4kco, @bruuac, @missnothing, @kitsune9, @analemma, @_smg_, @mightymouse, @catarella, @stienfranssens, @ellirk, @magic_isolette, @davefilkins, @reverte, @giorgiaamabili, @geka, @raylemon, @debja, @keylomo017, @evelienveltjen, @mariemichi, @jeabzz, @elfefee, @boomerang, @julievdb, @saidseni, @dogma, @cliff-nichols-37, @m23, @mendesjp, @pretletterp, @marissa, @coolsigg, @diomaxwelle, @fafascinado, @zorzyo, @luciana-poti-de-souza, @ester_s_ch, @alehopgm, @merelgroebbe, @keylomo002, @treeman, @twinklecat, @keylomo018, @serenityting, @sizer77, @lillylevel100, @chaotic4life, @dianamini, @cheeso, @robertabellitto, @bao_wei, @felicitea, @marcosaoferraz, @raggymaggie, @pan_dre, @keylomo011, @keylomo013, @hale11, @dkersbergen, @chichou007, @skrutt, @elvismartinezsmith, @fraser, @jennysparkle, @aldaer, @riversiren, @thebokeheffect, @belbritez, @tirili, @calamita, @andpoto501, @raejk14, @coolnina, @sushi_9009, @aastoner, @shmarmy, @davekupferberg, @esmee, @yashu, @sommer, @missdelilah, @stephieellen, @supremo, @keylomo003, @sorianoalberto, @momoiroxai, @wangtacular, @-alia-, @gabrielcpaes, @gendis, @thewallflower, @lulomo, @mariaratfingers, @aoba, @zipper, @lomofrue, @parisaward, @keylomo007, @havise, @lottekeularts, @maymosciaro, @original_j2, @frauspatzi, @nachogalanmoreno, @najhan, @bomboniera, @disney510, @jonathansajoux, @birdvscage, @keylomo008, @thedumeister, @keylomo019, @jenzoidz, @dearjme, @_finestre_analogiche_, @letsgetfunkyy, @milkie, @keylomo009, @joanafqgrave, @camerawoman01, @jahwil, @renenob, @sofiamorais, @pogolomo, @cwyeung, @astilla, @eyecon and @lomohanni Sorry guys, we had a little glitch when we checked the database. Now we got everybody that completed Stage 2 up in here and the piggies are already on their way! Sorry again and have fun with Stage 3!

29. clickiemcpete

clickiemcpete

Hehe, that's a lot of likes and I was getting to the point where my eyeballs were falling out. I wasn't even close to third with 679. @fish300, you're crazy man! And you have a lot of time on your hands. :D :p

30. funfun

funfun

31. syira690

syira690

thanks everyone . Lomography community is the best ever.

32. kassiorawr

kassiorawr

@pan_dre - Thanks! (:

33. arsomilio

arsomilio

thank you so much!

34. arsomilio

arsomilio

thank you so much!

35. dropsintheriver

dropsintheriver

Thanks guys :)

36. jimjimm

jimjimm

@recurving @web29 @pan_dre thanks for the update and them piggies...you must have more of such marathons...for sure..!!!...:)...cheers...

37. feelux

feelux

@recurving @web29 @pan_dre Awesome! Thank you! :D

38. saidseni

saidseni

"Put your hands together for @fish300 who liked a total of 5,198 photos.". What?! Is that even possible?! :O Congrats all and thanks @pan_dre! And totally agree with @syira690. :))

39. dkersbergen

dkersbergen

There were a lot of likes yesterday.... ;)

40. guanatos

guanatos

@recurving @webo29 @pan_dre thanks guys for the amazing effort and coming up with these cool competitions!!! Lomo on!

41. urbantristesse

urbantristesse

@pan_dre i still don't have piggies, maybe it takes a bit longer until they i can see them...? but also thanks for the effort!

42. havise

havise

Thank you!

43. noe_arteaga

noe_arteaga

@webo29 @pan_dre I was tagged in that comment of people who completed the challenge, but have not received piggies. Is it just a delay?

44. missnothing

missnothing

Sabor español! Felicidades @sye y @atria007

45. ald0

@pan_dre my intuition says that you guys will give the piggies when the attic sale ends, isn't it? i haven't received mines yet

46. jawatembak

jawatembak

how come i got 10 piggies when you promise 5? ha3 thanks anyway :)

47. astilla

astilla

thanks for the piggies! :)

48. bombuzaka

bombuzaka

oh my god! @fish300 , @rik041 and @atria007 you rockkk!!!

49. sye

sye

thanks ;)

50. icomewhenieatcaponata

icomewhenieatcaponata

still waiting from the stage 2!!!

51. djramsay

djramsay

:D

52. liquorice

liquorice

Thank you!

53. evelienveltjen

@pan_dre Still didn't receive piggies from Stage 2! I'm waiting!

54. evelienveltjen

@pan_dre Still didn't receive piggies from Stage 2! I'm waiting!

55. neanderthalis

neanderthalis

@pan_dre I am sorry to report that I have not received the Stage 2 reward or Stage 3 as well.

56. marianafeijo

marianafeijo

@pan_dre haven't received piggies from stage 2 yet...any idea when they're arriving?

57. ssamm66

ssamm66

@pan_dre waiting for piggies too, but thanks for adding me to the official list

58. weekosinopa

weekosinopa

I completed this stage and didn't receive my piggies.. but @pan_dre added me to the list so thanks for that.

59. neanderthalis

neanderthalis

@ pan_dre I have all my piggies from other tasks but Stage 2. Any news?

60. neanderthalis

neanderthalis

@pan_dre I have all my piggies from other tasks but Stage 2. Any news?

61. camerabrain

camerabrain

this was so awesome!

62. apophisv

apophisv

Hey, I got the same problems as some others here, only received the piggies for stage 1, 3 and 4!?

63. alburnkat

alburnkat

Hello @pan_dre I too have received stages 1, 3 and 4 Piggies but not Stage 2. I seem to be listed but am still patiently waiting to go shopping and time is running out for my other Piggies. Thank You for your help.

64. impaktor

impaktor

@recurving @web29 @pan_dre I'm not listed in any previous comment, but I went through many thousands of photographs, and liked about 270 (+/-5) of them. Thanks for the job you're putting in, we appreciate it.

65. alburnkat

alburnkat

@webo29 @pan_dre @recurving Hello, I too have received stages 1, 3 and 4 Piggies but not Stage 2. I am on the list but am still patiently waiting to go shopping and time is running out for my other Piggies. Thank You for your help.

66. impaktor

impaktor

Got mine now, thanks!

67. yastatic

yastatic

@webo29 @pan_dre i havent received my piggies too :(

68. dendy

dendy

I Havent got My "I like this" piggies eirher, and I wana spend them all together on something awesome! @webo29 @pan_dre