Petzval_preorder_header_kit

Now Available for Pre-Order - First Come, First Served

Analogue Marathon 2012 – “I Like This” Run ended over 1 year ago

Welcome to the second task of Lomography’s huge Analogue Marathon. For this challenge, we are asking you to like 250 or more photos on the site. Are you up to the task? Read on for full details on how to win 5 Piggy Points to spend in the shop!

Photo by goldie

Day Two: “I Like This” Run – Like 250 Photos

This challenge runs between 12pm CET July 31st and 12pm CET August 1st 2012

For this challenge, all you have to do is ‘Like’ 250 photos on the Lomography site. With so many awesome analogue snaps on the Lomography site, we’re sure you’ll have plenty to choose from! Of course, whilst you are trying to hit a goal here, we’d also ask you to do it in appropriate Lomographic style – So please only give likes to those photos which really excite, thrill and amaze you! And remember that you are also playing for individual bonus points with each challenge – We’ll award the 3 best performing ‘Likers’ with some extra Piggies! The challenge ends August 1st at 12pm CET.

Coach’s Corner – How to ‘Like’ a Photo

Liking a photo in the Photo section is ridiculously simple and takes about a nanosecond (well, maybe a little more). Just click on the ‘I Like this photo’ button below a snap to like it. If you’re looking for a couple more speedy approaches, you can also click the ‘Like and next’ button above a photo or use the shortcut key ‘L’ on your keyboard to also ‘Like and next’ (hit ‘r’ if you just want to skip to the next one, no like given). If you are looking for guaranteed good photos, take a trip to the Selected Page and you’ll find tons! Good luck everyone!

Play for your Country

In addition to the individual prizes on offer for participating in the Analogue Marathon, we also have a daily country bonus offer for the country with the highest ratio of users who complete the challenge. You’ll find information on each day’s winning country in our daily Analogue Marathon update articles.

The Share and Win Race

Looking for a bonus task? Like this article by clicking the ‘like’ link below – If we hit more than 2012 likes before Friday, you’ll unlock an extra Piggy Point Prize!

*Don’t have a LomoHome yet? No problem, register here to begin your Lomography journey!

written by tomas_bates

1. cutebun

cutebun

Do u reset the like counter and count from that day or still using the same leader board? It's going to be the same 3 again.

2. hervinsyah

hervinsyah

I like this article

3. syira690

syira690

@cutebun I was thinking the same question too. how's this going to work ?

4. lanenaindie

lanenaindie

12pm is twelve post meridian, so the competition ends at the half of the day? I mean, at the time we're having lunch?

5. smaug79

smaug79

ah I just found the counter on the front page which tells you how many photos you have clicked like on..... I definitely got a little "click" happy to get my points!

6. nuo2x2

nuo2x2

does liking an article (tipster, etc.) also count?

7. yijing

yijing

my counter doesn't work... :(

8. carlos_perezderozas

carlos_perezderozas

@nuo2x2 IT DID!

9. 110isnotdead

110isnotdead

That was fun. There is some real talent and creativity here.

10. andpoto501

i love piggy point!

11. andpoto501

i like this! jejeje

12. alburnkat

alburnkat

My Piggies for this race are missing, I have all the others, Can you help, Thank You.

13. desibel

desibel

The same for me - I did like over 250 photos on the day of the challenge, but this is the only one I am missing the piggies for :). Thanks!

over 1 year ago · report as spam

This is the original article written in: English. It is also available in: Italiano, Português, Spanish, 日本語, 한국어 & Deutsch.