Ready to take on a new challenge? Don’t worry; it’ll be much easier this time, as long as you got yourself and your camera together, then it’s time to enter the showdown!
It could be a simple act of aiming the camera to oneself, but in actuality, it’s more than that. It could be more complex than you thought – it’s one of the many ways one can define himself, a kind of self-preservation where there is either a sense of urgency to record or defy time, aging and mortality. And of course being a Lomographer, the creative will to do this is always to be considered the top motivation, and vanity is least considered when making such photo.
This time around, we want to see how you deal with this genre, the art of snapping self-portraits! We know you got a lot of these, but only one shot of yours is enough, so make it good!
- 2 winners will be selected, one by the Jury and another winner will be determined by the number of likes on the submitted photo (within the showdown period)
- Prize(s): Jury’s choice will receive 15 Piggies and a badge while the Community’s choice will have a very special badge to be pinned in their LomoHome
- Film/Camera Type: Any analogue photo taken with Lomography cameras. Please keep in mind of our ‘self-portraits’ theme.
- Upload Limit: 1 photo per user
- Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px in either width or height.
- Meta data must be completed (camera, film, location & 3 tags)