Yesterday we asked you to click your way to a surprise camera, today we're giving you the chance to get your hands on a tasty film surprise. On your marks, get ready, get set, go......
Here’s a list of all of the films we have in our shop, all you have to do is click the like button here on the one you like the most. Let us know in the comments what film you chose by writing the film name and now that’s what I’m talking about!
For the next three days, we’ll wait and see what you like. Then, a lucky LomoElf will check which film got the most likes. If you happened to like that specific film, you are in the race, one random liker will be chosen to win a special prize! Don’t be fooled by the numbers you see below, we’ll start counting on from there.
- Lomography Color Negative 800 35mm, ideal for small apertures, fast subjects, and low lights.
- Lomography Color Negative 400 35mm, great for low lights, quick shutters, small apertures and fast subjects.
- Lomography Color Negative 100 35mm, set for vibrant colors and great contrast.
- Lomography X-Pro Chrome 100 35mm, this film intensifies hues and makes everything more vibrant and vivid.
- Lomography Earl Grey B@W 100 35mm, your subjects are captured in moody blacks, stark whites, and all kinds of greys in between.
- Lomography X-Pro Slide 200 120mm, made for whacked out colors, huge contrast, and insane saturation.
- Lomography Color Negative 100 120mm, for images dripping with vivid colours, smooth grain, and fine resolution.
- Lomography Color Negative 400 120mm, delivers vibrant colours and superb saturation and contrast.
- Lomography Redscale 100 120mm, produces breathtaking square shots with orange, red and yellow tones.
- Lomography Lady Grey 400 120mm, boasts super-fine grain and a wide tonal range that is sure to be the envy of many.
- Lomography X-Pro Slide 200 35mm, for whacked out colors, huge contrast, and insane saturation.
- Lomography Lady Grey B&W 400 35mm, perfect film to take if you’re looking for high-resolution, monochromatic fun.
- Lomography Redscale XR 50-200 35mm with an extended range which allows you to produce different effects.
- Lomography Orca 110 B&W 110mm, perfectly paired with Lomography’s Fisheye Baby Cameras give you the finest B&W fisheye shots in 110 format