More Likes for More Piggies Rumble Winners Announcement

We've asked you for your likes and yes, we definitely got them! And hey, there are piggies to return the favor!

arurin (75,668 likes)

And man, are the numbers crazy! Who would have thought that Lomographers could be so passionate when it comes to appreciating Lomographs?

Congratulations to our top photo liker, arurin! You get 20 Piggies for being so patient and appreciative!

And to our runner-ups, rik041 who will get an extra 10 Piggies and to atria007 who will get 5.

rik041 (12,256 likes)
atria007 (10,905 likes)

Congratulations to the three of you!

written by mayeemayee

1. dreadlockboy

dreadlockboy

congrats @arurin @rik041 and @atria007 :)

2. kylethefrench

kylethefrench

not surprised, these are some of the best likers out there

3. djramsay

djramsay

hmmm, should we be encouraging liking photos without even looking at them? Isn't it missing the point some what to set up a macro or whatever to like 75 thousand photos for £20? Is this about being popular? is it about craving attention? Shouldn't it be about honestly admiring the art?
    This leaves me cold. Has this turned into facebook?
    Dont get me wrong i love the feeling I get when i see that someone has liked one of my photos but it feels crap when you realise that the person is only liking your first 10 most recent photos for piggy points.
    Sorry

4. volker-jp

volker-jp

congrats guys! @arurin @rik041 @atria007

5. anafaro

anafaro

@arurin, @rik041 and @atria: congrats!
    @djramsay: I share the same feelings.

6. ripsta

ripsta

congrats all : )

7. arurin

arurin

@dreadlockboy @kylethefrench @volker-jp @ripsta @anafaro Thanks, U guys are the best ;)
    @djramsay I don`t do a macro shit and stuff. I did see all the photos i liked. I browse any photos whenever i have time whether when i`m in home, on bus, train or on my lunch break. Pushing the "like" button has more meaning than winning piggies. For me, It`s how appreciate someone or to say Thank You. I like photos, any photos...there is no such thing as "crap photo" for me to hate. and anyway, piggies are great, but i buy things i want with or without piggies. Thank you and have a good day, a great week. Cheers from Japan.
    -arurin-

8. stonerfairy

stonerfairy

9. mayeemayee

mayeemayee

@djramsay Of course, it is just right to "like" photos because you appreciate them. That's why we encourage everyone to browse more.

Anyway, congratulations again @arurin @atria007 and @rik041 :)

10. hervinsyah

hervinsyah

Congrats @arurin =D Btw I'm ready for double, just privatwe messageing me your adress

11. atria007

atria007

@djramsay if do u want my piggies i give u...when i saw the albums always she all pics...and if i like one only like one not all...i saw the album when i have a free time..and me and the rest winners have this result because we have a lot of friends here..and i dont want reply more ...if u dont like the result for me is ok is the same for me...prefer speak spanish asi que si quieres traducir lo que te diga perfecto sino pues nada..
    congrats @arurin and @rik041
    thanksss @mayeemayee @stonerfairy @anafaro @ripsta @volker-jp and @dreadlockboy ^___^

12. stonerfairy

stonerfairy

My loves goes to all the winners here..
    They're great lomo people.. they won not because they spam 'likes' on all your photos..
    They 'likes' our photos because they really love them :)
    You should attack those who 'likes' your crap dude!!
    No hard feelings but yeah I do ask them, why they like some of my crap photos? hahahahaha...

13. djramsay

djramsay

Not hating, just my opinion - LomoLove to all xx

14. realrampage

realrampage

i don't know for @arurin or @rik041 but i know @atria007 do that for piggies she want always more , she send me message like "dame tus piggies" . Yo hablo español y si usted tiene un problema venir a verme en vivo ..... luego, cuando has venido? HAHAHAHA lol ..but i'm agree with @djramsay if a guy win this contest and that is seen no more forever. but these 3 are very often in the best liker since long time each month so congrats ^___^

15. atria007

atria007

@realrampage i dont want piggies..i dont like them..if i want a camera prefer buy wth my money XD ns if do u want my piggies are for u only have 15 hahahaha u cant buy a films with them hahahahahah

16. renenob

renenob

Agree! These lovely people have been appreciating photos way before this contest.

17. arurin

arurin

@stonerfairy Even "crap photo" need some loving ;D and @djramsay Don`t worry i won`t "spam" your photos with "likes"
    Thanks a lot @mayeemayee @hervinsyah @realrampage @atria007 @renenob
    Have a great weekend everybody!

18. djramsay

djramsay

@arurin sigh

19. eva_eva

eva_eva

congrats @arurin ! you rock! :D

20. adash

adash

@mayeemayee why don't you make a competition in which the winner will be the one that GETS most likes?

21. djramsay

djramsay

@adash great idea

22. djramsay

djramsay

gets most likes without being photo of the day or having nipples in the photo... :D

23. hervinsyah

hervinsyah

@adash : Agree & I'm sure hodachrome, Satomi & Earlybird will be on the toplist. They're my top three most inspiring lomographer nowaday =D

24. saintempire

saintempire

hahaha congrats @arurin!!!! and thanks for the massive likes here!!! ;)

25. dikasapi

dikasapi

congratsssss @arurin @rik041 @atria007

26. superkulisap

superkulisap

Congrats @atria007 and @arurin :D
    Way to go for more likes my friends! Cheers from Manila! :)

27. cutebun

cutebun

Congratz!!! @arurin @rik041 @atria007 =)