L in an abandoned houseThis photo was shot on film. Taken by wendyraeann with a Holga 120 CFN (available in our Online Shop) loaded with lomo slide xpro, 200 iso, 120 film in Antwerp, Belgium. These tags describe this photo: architecture, ghost, town, masonry, portrait, and expired. Date: 2011-08-16. Time: Afternoon. This photo can also be found in the album Doel and Antwerp.
Where is this?
Nearby popular photos – see more
Every year, sometime in the second half of May, the annual Antwerp fair takes place on the b…
If the new Gallery Store opening up this summer hasn't convinced you to visit Antwerp, this …
In the center of Antwerp, one of Belgium's major cities, there is a hidden Lomo treasure. It…
Antwerpen, a beautiful city in the north of Belgium. Its a good place for any reason.
This photo has been submitted to these competitions
- Smell Diary of an Ordinary Day Competition
- Love Unexpected June - Love at First Sight
- Love Unexpected April - Spontaneity Keeps Love Alive
- Worship the Sun with the Apple Cart Festival Rumble
- Wear Your Analogue Love Rumble
- De Antwerpse LomoWall wedstrijd
- Pin It to Win It! Get your own Diana Coral Fusion!