L in an abandoned houseThis photo was shot on film. Taken by wendyraeann with a Holga 120 CFN (available in our Online Shop) loaded with lomo slide xpro, 200 iso, 120 film in Antwerp, Belgium. These tags describe this photo: architecture, ghost, town, masonry, portrait, and expired. Date: 2011-08-16. Time: Afternoon. This photo can also be found in the album Doel and Antwerp.
You are currently not logged in, do so now to add comments, like articles as well as photos, submit to competitions, translate articles and gain access to unlimited photo upload! If you are not registered yet, go here to find out more about Lomography and join now! If you just want a limited account for now you can use Twitter or Facebook. We would love to have you as a member here!
Where is this?
Nearby popular photos – see more
Every year, sometime in the second half of May, the annual Antwerp fair takes place on the b…
If the new Gallery Store opening up this summer hasn't convinced you to visit Antwerp, this …
In the center of Antwerp, one of Belgium's major cities, there is a hidden Lomo treasure. It…
Antwerp. To hear this name is enough for fashionistas from around the world to make them wea…
This photo has been submitted to these competitions
- Smell Diary of an Ordinary Day Competition
- Love Unexpected June - Love at First Sight
- Love Unexpected April - Spontaneity Keeps Love Alive
- Worship the Sun with the Apple Cart Festival Rumble
- Wear Your Analogue Love Rumble
- De Antwerpse LomoWall wedstrijd
- Pin It to Win It! Get your own Diana Coral Fusion!