You seem to have a different biological clock that you can’t sleep well at night? Arm yourself with a film camera then and shoot anything you see, because it’s that time again for another showdown!
It is common knowledge among us Lomographers the importance of light and how essential it is in our daily snapping needs – without it, life would be just an endless and unlit tunnel, not having any kind of purpose whatsoever. But being the night-loving creature we are, it’s just impossible to find any excuses not to take a photograph of anything, even with the absence sunlight or just any source of illumination, an ardent and dutiful Lomographer is known to use his/her Lomo camera at any given time – day and night!
And with this, we will have the Hipshot showdown rollin’ on again, so it’s time for you to hunt those shady and the murkiest places you could go to and prove to us that there is truly a light that never goes out there!
You only need to give us one photo, so make it good!
- 2 winners will be selected, one by the Jury and another winner will be determined by the number of likes on the submitted photo (within the showdown period)
- Prize(s): Jury’s choice will receive 15 Piggies and a badge while the Community’s choice will have a very special badge to be pinned in their LomoHome
- Film/Camera Type: Any analogue photo not digitally enhanced or manipulated. Please keep in mind of our ‘It Only Happens at Night’ theme.
Upload Limit: 1 photo per user
- Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px in either width or height.
- Meta data must be completed (camera, film, location & 3 tags)