For our weekly tribute, we turn the spotlight back on the great comic actor, Charlie Chaplin. And the inspiration for this rumble is one of his iconic trademarks: His masterful mustache! So read on for more information on this rumble.
Sir Charles Spencer “Charlie” Chaplin was one of the most creative and influential artists of the silent-film era. And for our weekly tribute to the great screen legend, we prepared a series of articles all related to him.
So for this rumble, our theme is soup-strainers! That’s right! We want you to submit photos showcasing your (or someone else’s) mustaches. Doesn’t have to match Sir Charlie’s. Doesn’t matter if you’re a Pai Mei, or a Tuan Ahn, a Mario, a Hogan, a Yosemite Sam, a Pringles guy, or even a Ron Jeremy… any style of any honorable ’stache level are welcome to join. The best manly mustachios will win Piggies.
- Prize(s): 5 winners of 10 Piggies each.
- Each winner will receive a badge for their LomoHomes.
- Film/Camera Type: Any analogue photo not digitally enhanced or manipulated.
- Upload Limit: 3 photos
- Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px.
- Meta data must be completed (camera, film, location & 3 tags).
- Deadline of submission is on May 10, 2012.