The rumors are true and confirmed! A Lomography Gallery Store will be opening soon in Antwerp! Like with any other Lomography Gallery Store we kick off with an age old tradition: The LomoWall! We need to compile a huge stack of pictures so we can make one wall of epic proportions in this soon to be opening store. And with 'we' of course, we mean YOU!
We are so friggin’ proud and we want to run out into the streets and just yell it to every passerby: We are opening a Lomography Gallery Store in Antwerp! A beautiful, yet top secret location has been found and in the upcoming weeks, we’ll be sure to inform you guys of how everything is panning out and, maybe most importantly, when the opening soiree will be!
Before we can party like it’s 1999 there still is a lot of stuff that we need to do though. One of the most important and maybe even most fun tasks is making a LomoWall for the store. you know, one of those walls filled with small tiles of awesome analogue pictures made by you guys! Without pictures, it’ll be a boring old wall so we need to start assembling all the pictures we can get our paws on!
What are we looking for? Analogue pictures made in or around Antwerp! Check your archive or take your camera’s out for a spin to take some fantastic pictures of the many little streets, churches, stations, squares, zoo, you friends and a bar full of great Belgian beer? Just make sure that it’s worthy of this diamond city!
And what if your pictures are chosen? Then they will be on display for the next 10 years in the Lomography Gallery Store Antwerp! A permanent exhibit that millions of people will visit, how freakin’ awesome is that?! And that’s not all, every Lomographer whose pictures are chosen will get 5 piggies as a reward!
As with any other Rumble, there are some rules:
- Select only the best pictures you have of Antwerp.
- Film/Camera Type: Any analogue photo not digitally enhanced or manipulated.
- Make sure to tag the exact location of the photo so we know where it was shot.
- Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 1220px. Yes, bigger then we usually have, this is to ensure the quality of the finished LomoWall.
- Upload Limit: 20 foto’s per persoon.
- Attention: watermarks of logo’s aren’t allowed!
- This Rumble ends on Sunday May 6th, so hurry up and submit those artworks!
Please submit your photo’s through the Original Dutch Article! Have fun, good luck and we hope to see a storm of pictures coming our way!