111 West 11th St.This photo was shot on film. Taken by aahh with a Yashica FX-3 loaded with Kodak BW400CN film in New York City, United States. These tags describe this photo: greenwich, village, apartments, 2011, west-11thst, tree, fire-escape, family, 111, greenwich-village, city, and nyc. Date: 2011-08. Time: Afternoon.
16 people like this photo
Liking photos helps us to present the best ones to you and others. 16 people like this photo. 16 people like this photo: jarvislomo, jsmcbride, hhjm, neurodiaz, gemmalouise, lighthouseblues, imbaaa, mafiosa, primula, rik041, ginnys, deelightful, fisher-price, sixsixty, carlos_perezderozas, and blancarleal.
Where is this?
Nearby popular photos – see more
Of course when you tell people you are going to New York City, they always ask if you will b…
Three Lives is one of those bookstores that book-lovers dream about.
Lomography Gallery Store NYC - The Village's newest neighbor..
New York City is known for its amazing assortment of foods, and New Yorkers especially love …
This photo has been submitted to these competitions
- Lomography and Urban Outfitters Excellent Analog Adventure Competition! Second Stop: Places
- Love Unexpected June - Love at First Sight
- Lomography & Off Track Planet Want to Send You On A Mystery Trip!
- The HUH. x Lomography Non-Stop Traveller Rumble
- The Homeland Rumble
- The Decisive Moment Rumble
- Lomography & I Still Shoot Film Competition
- Photoville NYC: Submit Your Photos for the First Annual Photoville LomoWall
- The Celebrate New York City Rumble!