Petzval_preorder_header_kit

Now Available for Pre-Order - First Come, First Served

The Homeland Rumble ended almost 2 years ago

They're young, creative, innovative, and they're organizing an awesome analogue photo-expo in Zoetermeer! That's the 'Touché Collective'. For the winners of this rumble in collaboration with them? They get a special place on the Expo! What, where, when, and how? Read on for the rumble details!

Have you always wanted to have your analogue pictures featured on a real exposition? Great! Cause here’s your chance! Even if you live all the way on the other side of the globe (the expo is in the Netherlands), you can still participate! No excuses, enroll those pictures! The theme of this Rumble is HOMELAND. Show us where you come from. Your city, village, country, or your home base. That one spot in the world where you feel at home and that makes you proud. C’mon, submit those images and show us what you’ve got!

Out of all the submissions from all over the globe, the Touché Collective will select winning pictures. These pictures will be part of the exposition ‘Analog Life’ in The Baztille. It takes place in Zoetermeer. How freaking awesome is that! Your pictures on the walls of the Baztille in Zoetermeer, and that’s not all, ladies and gents… Four weeks after the expo, your pictures will be on display at the Lomography Gallery Store Amsterdam.

Photo by sadmafioso

As if that’s not enough, a two headed giant professional jury will select a picture that will be branded best picture of the entire ’Analog Life’ expo! The winning photographer will receive a voucher worth €100, that can be spent in the Lomography webshop!

Rumble details:

• Film/Camera Type: Any analogue photo not digitally enhanced or manipulated.
  • Upload Limit: 10 photos!
  • Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 1200px in either width or height.
  • Meta data must be completed (camera, film, location & 3 tags).
  • De Rumble ends on April 30th 2012 at 23:59 GMT/UTC
Photo by maxpinckers

written by mrmaart and translated by pretletterp

1. stratski

stratski

OMG! In Zoetermeer! LOL!

2. mochilis

mochilis

Love this rumble because I love my hometown :)

3. istionojr

istionojr

whops accidentally match up with my recent albums, hope I get lucky then. ;)

4. superkulisap

superkulisap

how many winners for this rumble?

5. ashdinosaur

ashdinosaur

This is a good one :)

6. cpolpa

cpolpa

on the run ;))

7. jorgelinasasso

jorgelinasasso

Great! I've summited photos from Buenos Aires and from the seaside in Argentina... my homeland!

8. befaster

befaster

My shots are mostly from my hometown of Victoria, but my best shots are from my travels, so I've included some from my temporary homebases over the years. Hope to have these up in the Netherlands, I'll tell all my family to go see them!

9. jaasirlinger

jaasirlinger

We, from 'Touché Collective', decide how much winners there gonna be... Stay tuned
  10. saidseni

saidseni

Hmmm... so the main winner gets money and the others... not even 5 piggies? Hmmmm... no like for this one. :P

11. jaasirlinger

jaasirlinger

@saidseni All the photos we pick as winners will be printed by Lomography Netherlands and exhibit at the "Analog Life" exhibition. After "Analog Life", the rumble winner photos will be exhibit in the Lomography Gallery Store/Embassy in Amsterdam! That is the price. The work/photos of the winners from this rumble will be exhibit at the "Analog Life" exhibition" and afterwards in the Lomography Gallery Store/Embassy in Amsterdam, so people/visitors can watch their photo(s). At the opening of the exhibition there will be 2 judges that will pick out their favorite/best photo of the WHOLE exhibition, so not only the "rumble submissions", but all the photos that are exhibit at "Analog Life" make a chance to win the €100,- Lomo voucher.
  12. saidseni

saidseni

@jaasirlinger: Thanks, I got it at first.

The original version of this article is written in: Nederlands. It is also available in: 中文(繁體版), ภาษาไทย & Português.