This week, we pay tribute to one of the greatest performers of all time, master escape artist, the great Harry Houdini! And as part of our weekly tribute, we invite you to join this unique rumble. Read on for more info...
For our Harry Houdini weekly tribute, we have prepared a series articles all related to the master escape artist. And the following rumble was made with the word escape in mind.
While Lomography encourages us to don’t think, just shoot! (and have fun, of course) and shooting from the hip gives us very interesting results, there’s always that time when we intend to shoot and think we’ve captured a certain image and end up missing it. It happens to the best of us. So I got an idea! Why don’t you show us your greatest misses! Where the subject you intend to shoot escapes (or partially escapes) the frame. So just for fun and for kicks, let’s all share and take a look at the photos that didn’t make it to our album of awesome shots. The most interesting ones will get to win Piggies!
- Prize(s): 5 winners of 5 piggies each. All winners will receive a special award badge straight to their LomoHomes.
- Film/Camera Type: Any analogue photo not digitally enhanced or manipulated
- Upload Limit: 2 photos
- Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px.
- Meta data must be completed (camera, film, location & 3 tags).
- Optional: Add a short description/back story in the photo.
- Deadline of submission is on April 15, 2012.