Petzval_preorder_header_kit

Now Available for Pre-Order - First Come, First Served

The Great Escape Rumble ended about 2 years ago

This week, we pay tribute to one of the greatest performers of all time, master escape artist, the great Harry Houdini! And as part of our weekly tribute, we invite you to join this unique rumble. Read on for more info...

For our Harry Houdini weekly tribute, we have prepared a series articles all related to the master escape artist. And the following rumble was made with the word escape in mind.

Photo by tobiasdelfa

While Lomography encourages us to don’t think, just shoot! (and have fun, of course) and shooting from the hip gives us very interesting results, there’s always that time when we intend to shoot and think we’ve captured a certain image and end up missing it. It happens to the best of us. So I got an idea! Why don’t you show us your greatest misses! Where the subject you intend to shoot escapes (or partially escapes) the frame. So just for fun and for kicks, let’s all share and take a look at the photos that didn’t make it to our album of awesome shots. The most interesting ones will get to win Piggies!

Wow. Thanks for beheading me, Erin. :p

Details:

• Prize(s): 5 winners of 5 piggies each. All winners will receive a special award badge straight to their LomoHomes.
  • Film/Camera Type: Any analogue photo not digitally enhanced or manipulated
  • Upload Limit: 2 photos
  • Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px.
  • Meta data must be completed (camera, film, location & 3 tags).
  • Optional: Add a short description/back story in the photo.
  • Deadline of submission is on April 15, 2012.

written by nyebe

1. ponz

ponz

great!!! i love houdini!

2. kiteflyin

kiteflyin

I have a really good one for this!

3. hervinsyah

hervinsyah

My favorite mistake rumble =D

4. paappraiser

paappraiser

my great great uncle was Houdini 's rival magician

5. djramsay

djramsay

great idea

6. tobiasdelfa

tobiasdelfa

I think I can submit all of my photos taken with the diana w/ 35mm back, I always miss everything I want to capture haha!!!

7. mscagli1

mscagli1

Love the caption: "Wow. Thanks for beheading me..."
    :D

8. fabo

fabo

This time i HAVE to win ;-) I was in a museum where this magic-mirror was. An old lady was so sweet to be my model for this shot. I like the result a lot!

9. joaomiguelsantoscunha

how do we know the winners?

This is the original article written in: English. It is also available in: ภาษาไทย, Italiano & Português.