Here's a fun way to multi-expose square format images - using a splitzer! We want you to join in on this fun rumble! Your square-splitz'd masterpiece might just win Piggies! Read on...
We think the world (of Lomography) doesn’t have enough of square framed splitzered photos. When done right, they can be breathtaking and surreal. So here’s one for you Diana F+ lovers out there. Show us the many things you can do using the Diana F+ and the Diana F+ Splitzer. The 4 most creative photos will win a splitzered 40 Piggies! 10 Piggies each, that is.
- Prize(s): 4 winners of 10 piggies each. All winners will receive a special award badge straight to their LomoHomes.
- Film/Camera Type: Any 120 film. However, photos must be in square format and should be shot using a Diana F+ and a splitzer.
- Upload Limit: 3 photos
- Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px.
- Meta data must be completed (camera, film, location & 3 tags).
- Deadline of submission is on March 31, 2012.