Petzval_preorder_header_kit

Now Available for Pre-Order - First Come, First Served

Luck of the Irish Rumble ended about 2 years ago

Calling all Lomographers and Leprechauns! It's time to party shamrock style as St. Patrick's day is this Saturday! To celebrate, we bring you this green themed rumble, and offer you the chance to win the Lomography Leprechaun's treasure trove of Piggy points!

Here at Lomography, we’re digging out our emerald green party shoes, pouring a Guinness and lining up our green cameras and slide films, ready to capture the madness of the St. Patrick’s Day parties. Over in the shop, we’ve lined up some special savings for you, with 10% off of the Diana Mini and Flash Fern Green, Fisheye Lime Punch, Fisheye One Green or Sprocket Rocket SUPERPOP! Green when you use the code SHAMROCKSTYLE, or you can snap up the Green With Envy Bundle and be all set to P.A.R.T.Y!!

Have You Got The Luck Of The Irish?

For this rumble we want to see your best green toned photos. Photos must be shot on film, of course. Maximum 10 submissions each.

The Lomography Leprechaun’s Treasure Trove Of Piggy Points

The very best shot will be awarded with 25 piggy points, and you don’t even have to kiss the Blarney Stone to win it! Five runners up will each get 5 piggy points. So, best of luck to ya, and have a great St Paddy’s party!

written by littlemisslove

1. djramsay

djramsay

Good luck :)

2. johnccc

johnccc

Done !

3. mikeydavies

mikeydavies

good luck people. have a good st patricks day, keep the guinness flowing and be all merry and that

4. hervinsyah

hervinsyah

Remind me of John Lennon - If you had the luck of the Irish's song

5. paappraiser

paappraiser

curse you green... im blue-green color confused.

6. hanibale

hanibale

love GREEN :)

7. samwise_camus

samwise_camus

Just realised that the green photo I submitted is of my friend who is herself Irish. So...double the Irishness?!

8. hervinsyah

hervinsyah

@paappraiser : I have the same curse with you. The occulist said that I'm partially color blind after that dot test. He said I'm very hard to look the combination between green and blue

9. paappraiser

paappraiser

@hervinsyah It is a curse isnt it. .. My favorite stone is turquoise I have jewelry with it. . I LOVE it.. because I cant tell what color it is.

10. mikeydavies

mikeydavies

all my pics are so blue! but not too much green! oh well good luck guys x