Diana on Diana Rumble ended over 2 years ago

Hey guys! If you love your Diana F+, then you're in luck, we're throwing this one for kicks. Join this month's Diana F+ rumble because we're going to dig deeper, doing it inception style! Or not.

Photo by stephanie

How many of you love the versatility of your Diana F+’s? This magnificent 120 film camera works wonders! And speaking of wonders, we have to dig in deep, just like in Inception where you dream inside of a dream inside of a dream. Only this time, we want you to take a picture of a Diana F+, using a Diana F+. Confused? Interested? Here are the details:

Using the Diana F+, we want you to take a picture with the Diana F+ as the subject (or part of the subject as long as it’s present in the photo). This could be a photo of your friend holding a Diana F+ (vice versa), or a photo of it in front of a mirror, or a picture of you holding it in front of a mirror. Or as we suggested, go deeper. It could be a photo of you, taking a photo of your photo holding the Diana F+.

Or…

Okay, I have to stop there. It’s up to you. Surprise us with your creativity together with the versatility of this camera. We will choose 10 winners of 5 Piggies each and an award straight to their LomoHomes.

Additional Details:

• Film/Camera Type: Photos must be shot using the Diana F+ only.
  • Upload Limit: 3 photos
  • Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px in either width or height.
  • Meta data must be completed (camera, film, location & 3 tags).
  • Deadline of submission is on March 31, 2011.

The Diana F+ is a new twist on the ‘60s classic cult camera. Famous for its dreamy and soft-focused images, the Diana F+ is now packed with extra features such as panorama and pinhole capabilities. Available in our Online Shop.

written by nyebe

1. kobehasanidea

kobehasanidea

Can we take pictures of a Diana Mini too?

2. gelibee

gelibee

Hello! @kobehasanidea Only Diana F+ for this rumble ;)

3. webo29

webo29

Great idea :)

4. mikeydavies

mikeydavies

i get my diana f+ along with my girlfriend tomorrow! WOOHOO!

5. mikeydavies

mikeydavies

(i didnt mean i get my girlfriend, she gets a F+ too!!!!!! :) )

6. johnccc

johnccc

Done !

7. marioneta

marioneta

I'm in !!! From Argentina with all my ♥... Thanks!!!
  8. marioneta

marioneta

I'm in !!! From Argentina with all my ♥... Thanks!!!
  9. gregor-muller

gregor-muller

@mikeydavies: i had to laugh so hard! you totally made my saturday!

10. niko_fuzzy

niko_fuzzy

does diana F+ w/ instant back included? or only 120mm?

11. nyebe

nyebe

Hi @niko_fuzzy 120 format only. Thanks for asking. :)

12. sweetoblivion

sweetoblivion

Submitted! :)

13. mikeydavies

mikeydavies

great i submitted! i love my f+! one pic i did crop slightly in the scanning process so its not square as it was the end of the film and the burn didnt look pretty! i hope i dont get that put against me though! there are 2 better ones i took especially for this though! :)

14. nith

nith

Where I can see the result of the winners? thanks

15. dutsato

dutsato

And the winners?

16. motagirl2

motagirl2

Hello! I am one of the winers, but I cant see the award on my lomohome, and I didn't get any piggy points...

This is the original article written in: English. It is also available in: Türkçe.