To celebrate another addition to the ever growing family of Lomography cameras, particularly the LC-A family, we would like to invite you to this rumble where we ask what your LC-A means to you.
You can’t go wrong with the LC-A. Oozing with awesomeness, this quality camera is a testament to how fun shooting photographs (or lomographs) can be. And over the course of almost three decades, we have seen quite a number of delicious designs. Our latest addition, the LC-A+ Silver Lake, is a stylish one and will definitely knock your socks off!
In celebration of the LC-A+ Silver Lake and LC-A’s heritage of 28 gloriously analogue years (and counting), we ask: what does your LC-A mean to you? We want you to submit one photo showing your love for the camera that started the Lomo revolution. You can use any camera from the LC-A family (LC-A, LC-A+, LC-A+ RL, and even the LC-Wide). Also, write a short description as to why you love the LC-A and what it means to you. We will choose one grand winner and three runner-ups.
- Prizes: 1 grand winner of 20 Piggies and 3 winners of 10 Piggies each
- Film/Camera Type: Analogue photo not digitally enhanced or manipulated.
- Photo must be in shot using the LC-A, LC-A+, LC-A+ RL, or the LC-Wide
- Upload limit: 1 photo only
- Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px in either width or height
- Meta data must be complete: Camera, film, location, 3 tags
- Keep in mind the theme “What does your LC-A mean to you?”
- Do not forget to write a description answering the theme question.
- Deadline of submission is on March 20, 2012.