Black_friday_en

Valentine's Day Rumble: Love Can Taste Like the Wine of the Ages ended almost 3 years ago

In celebration of the love month, we're making a series of rumbles in the name all things mushy. We urge you to submit photos of love that is time tested and proven. Read on and find out how you can join.

Photo by littlekoala

Jeff Buckley said that Love can taste like the wine of the ages. And he is right. Like wine, love gets better with age. Whenever I see an old couple out on a date and being sweet to each other, it always makes me smile and feel happy for them. What they have is something most of us prepare for – someone to spend the rest of our lives with.

Photo by dustin

And with that said, as part of our Valentine’s day rumbles, we ask you to submit photos of elderly couples. Could be you (given that you’re a senior citizen. :D ), your relatives, a couple you know, or a couple you see outside. Through photographs, let’s capture and preserve the love they (or you) share for each other.

Details:

• Prize(s): 3 winners of 10 piggies each. All winners will receive a special award badge straight to their LomoHomes.
  • Film/Camera Type: Any analogue photo not digitally enhanced or manipulated.
  • Upload Limit: 3 photos
  • Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px in either width or height.
  • Meta data must be completed (camera, film, location & 3 tags).
  • Deadline of submission is on February 20, 2012.

written by nyebe

1. saidseni

saidseni

I don't think I have a picture for this one, but there some pictures in the community with this theme that I love! Good luck to all!

2. philippa

philippa

That's a beautiful rumble. Can't wait for wonderful submissions(:

3. littlekoala

littlekoala

My picture is here!!! It´s one of my favorite pics and I can promise that my granparents love each other as the first day. I´m moved when I hear him telling sweet things to her as if they were teenagers. When I get older, I want to be like them!

4. gelibee

gelibee

@littlekoala that's a lovely photo of your grandparents :)

5. littlekoala

littlekoala

thanks @gelibee :)

6. mczoum

mczoum

Great one @littlekoala.
    My picture isn't great as much as the scenery I have witnessed in Paris, I didn't shoot at the right time, but they were cuddling and kissing hand in hand in public all the time :)
    Good luck everyone !

7. littlekoala

littlekoala

@mczoum yours is very nice too, I can imagine them cuddling and kissing and it moves me :)

8. hervinsyah

hervinsyah

Why lot of young couple's photo on submission. Does this rumble for elder couple photo or couple in general?

9. paulamonteiroh

paulamonteiroh

very cool rumble!

10. antoniodezner

antoniodezner

@hervinsyah it's supposed to be for elder couple... but people just like submitting photos

This is the original article written in: English. It is also available in: Türkçe, Nederlands & Italiano.