Con mi padre haciendo fotos.Taken by daitita with a Holga 120 GCFN loaded with Ilford B&W 400 film in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Islas Canarias, Spain. These tags describe this photo: mi padre, adán, b&w, primavera, teide, tenerife, expired, caducado, and holga. This photo can also be found in the album Teide.
Where is this?
Nearby popular photos – see more
El Teide- mysterious sleepy volcano of Canary Islands.
El Teide- mysterious sleepy volcano of Canary Islands. Third biggest in the world.
National Park of Las Cañadas del Teide is perhaps one of the most impressive and spectacular…
It’s called the island of eternal spring, but frankly speaking all seasons island is more su…
This photo has been submitted to these competitions
- Love Unexpected February - Love Surrounds
- Lomography x Paul Simon: The So Beautiful or So What Rumble
- Expired Film Competition
- The Homeland Rumble
- The Decisive Moment Rumble
- Blanco y negro artístico
- Concurso Express: Día internacional del turismo
- Espanis Lomocovers Diciembre 2012. El último Lomocovers.
- The HUH. x Lomography Non-Stop Traveller Rumble