Rock My Love with the Lomography x Rock My Wedding Rumble ended over 2 years ago

Rock My Wedding is the UK's coolest wedding blog! Since the big V day is coming up we've teamed up with them to bring you a lovetastic rumble and the chance to win a rocking couples photoshoot, all shot on film and packed with lomo-love, of course!

Whether you’re a rock chick looking to throw a helluva party with not a sniff of pink and sparkles, a guy looking for romantic inspiration or a girly girl who’s always dreamed of her big day – so long as you love beautiful photography and creative ideas Rock My Wedding is an addictive blog, written by UK wedding gurus Adam and Charlotte with a little help from their friends. All this week Rock My Wedding are featuring weddings and W-day inspiration that fit with Lomography’s analogue lifestyle and retro aesthetic. They’re also giving away a treasure trove of Lomography goodies, so check out their latest post.

Rock My Love

Submit your best Lomographic shots that reflect the phrase ‘Rock My Love’ to this rumble! Make us ooh and aah at your photographic abilities, and melt a little inside at the romance of it all (sorry cynics, but we love a heart fluttering moment captured on film!)

The Prizes

• The best three photos each win a couples photoshoot. The photoshoot will take place on Friday 9th March at Lomography Gallery Store Soho – so you and your partner/friend must be available on that day to come to London!
  • You and your husband/wife/girlfriend/boyfriend/significant other/friend/cat/turtle will meet us at Lomography Gallery Store Soho, where the Rock My Wedding team will be on hand to style you and get you primped and preened ready for your moment in front of the camera. We’ll then hit the streets with a handful of professional photographers, who will catch all your best angles on film, using Lomography cameras.
  • Lomography will process the films, and you will get a digital version of all the photos taken of you. The best photos will also be featured in recap posts on both Rock My Wedding and Lomography.com.

The three winning couples will also get his and hers/his and his/hers and hers cameras to keep, in the form of the Diana F+ True Blue and Diana F+ Gold – it’s up to you to fight over who gets which one!

So, good luck, get snapping, and rock out with your love!

written by littlemisslove

1. iaki

iaki

If I can´t go to London, I can´t submit?

2. hervinsyah

hervinsyah

What's the different with Cry For Baby rumble which the theme also about love?

3. natalieerachel

natalieerachel

Same question as @iaki!

4. erinwoodgatesphotography

erinwoodgatesphotography

Wish the dates weren't fixed, I understand why but I would love to do this but wont be in London for another few months!

5. kneehigh85

kneehigh85

I love these photos of Miss Jolly

6. icuresick

icuresick

@hervinsyah the Car For A Baby rumble is a baby-making contest, your wife needs to give birth by a particular period to win the Car prize.

In this rumble, you just take photos with your girlfriend to win a lomography pictorial.

7. freyfrey

freyfrey

I wish the prize included flights!

8. littlemisslove

littlemisslove

@hervinsyah - exactly what @icuresick said! one competition is about expanding the population, the other is just a photo rumble ;) also the prizes are verrrrry different. What with valentines day coming up you have to expect a bit of the lovey dovey stuff!

@iaki, @natalieerachel, @erinwoodgatesphotography yep unfortunately this prize can only be claimed on the date and time specified. that's because we're pulling together a team of around 8 people to do the shoot, so had to schedule it all in like this. We'd post ourselves to you if we could!

9. johnccc

johnccc

I am sure me and Miss Crabbe could train it to LDN .

10. tasha_dylan

tasha_dylan

when will the winners be announced?