A brand new year has begun and we’re on the lookout for some fresh and fantastic LomoKino Tipsters. If you love experimenting with your lovely 35mm movie-maker, take part for a chance to win some Piggy prizes!
Are you a LomoKino Modification Maestro?
To kick start the New Year we are on the lookout for some amazing new LomoKino modification tipsters. Experiment with your LomoKino and submit a tipster this month – We’ll award the month’s best new LomoKino mod with 15 Piggy Points and 2 runners-up with 5 Piggies each. To take part, simply read the Tipster submission guidelines and submit your Tipster the usual way; then leave a comment here with the words ‘I’m a LomoKino Modification Maestro’. Oh, and did we mention that LomoKino Modifications are in our Requested posts this month? That means you’ll automatically earn 10 Piggies if your article is accepted!
Looking for inspiration? Here are a few LomoKino Tipster dreams we’d love to see turned into a reality this month:
- How to make Colorsplashed LomoKino Movies
- How to make Pinhole LomoKino Movies
- How to make Fisheye LomoKino movies
- Your Tipster must be submitted before January 31st 2012 and you must comment here
- Only Tipsters which comply with our submissions guidelines will be considered – Only accepted article submissions are eligible
- We are looking for new Tipsters only – Whilst any LomoKino tipsters are welcome, we are particularly looking for new camera modification ideas
- In the event that 2 people submit the same Tipster idea, the article that we believe best demonstrates the concept will win – So be sure to include plenty of instructions, photos and sample movies!
Enter a new analogue dimension with the LomoKino. Lomography’s own 35mm analogue movie camera allows you to capture action and immortalize your story on film! Shoot 144 frames on any 35mm film and create your own cinematic masterpieces. Want to watch your movie the old-school way? We also offer the LomoKino and LomoKinoscope package!