Black_friday_en

Lomography Polyvore Rumble Winners Announcement ended almost 3 years ago

Awesome job, fashion freaks and geeks! Numerous entries were submitted to our Lomography x Polyvore rumble and all of them are glamorously analogue! Here are the rumble winners...

Once again, our Lomographic community’s artistic creativity has been proven that we’re not only good at showcasing our film photographs but we’re also great at interconnecting our love for film photography and our fashion sense. Thanks to our Lomography Polyvore Rumble, we were able to see the stylish side of our snappers! Without much ado, here are the winners!

Grand Winner: 15 Piggies go to lienne_ for her “I Love Green and Lomography” set featuring the La Sardina Marathon Edition camera!

I <3 Green

Runners-Up: 5 Piggies go to 1) zoezo for her “Lomo Folk” set featuring the Diana Dreamer Edition camera, 2) ashdinosaur for her “Monochromo Lomo” set featuring the Fisheye No. 2 camera, and last but not the least 3) luxberlin for her “Viva La Sprockets” set featuring the Sprocket Rocket Times Square HK Edition camera.

Lomo Folk

monochromo lomo

Viva La Sprockets!

Congratulations to our fashionable winners! We hope that you had fun creating your sets because we definitely had loads of fun picking out the winners! Till the next Polyvore rumble!

written by basterda

1. lighttomysoul

lighttomysoul

I totally missed this rumble. congrats to my captain @zoezo :)

2. welland

welland

I guess being naked with a camera did count :( poor me

3. welland

welland

*didnt

4. hanibale

hanibale

omg, how could I miss it?? CONGRATULATION to the Winners! :*

5. adzfar

adzfar

Congrats!

6. zoezo

zoezo

Yipppeeee!!! It took me about 3 hours to do mine so I'm super super happy ! :-)

7. littlekoala

littlekoala

congrats to everyone! I really like @zoezo ´s set!!!

8. liquorice

liquorice

Congrats! (:

9. carolin

carolin

So cute!!! congratz for all!!!

10. ashdinosaur

ashdinosaur

haha yes I am fashionable after all! Thanks Lomo :)

I'm going to shamelessly plug my fashion blog here: geographyteacher.tumblr.com