Einmal im Jahr zieht es mich um so mehr in meine Heimatstadt Recklinghausen, nördliches Ruhrgebiet. http://www.re-leuchtet.de/This photo was shot on film. Taken by geka with a Canon AE-1 loaded with DM Paradies 400 (35mm) film in Recklinghausen, Germany. These tags describe this photo: recklinghausen, leuchtet, gebäude, alt, old, licht, light, ruhrfestspiel, stadt, feuerwerk, night, and fireworks. Date: 2011-10-30. Time: Night. This photo can also be found in the album Recklinghausen leuchtet 2011.
You are currently not logged in, do so now to add comments, like articles as well as photos, submit to competitions, translate articles and gain access to unlimited photo upload! If you are not registered yet, go here to find out more about Lomography and join now! If you just want a limited account for now you can use Twitter or Facebook. We would love to have you as a member here!
14 people like this photo
Liking photos helps us to present the best ones to you and others. 14 people like this photo. 14 people like this photo: lienchen, isabel_mebarak, goonies, maxwellmaxen, smeagolomo, 1122, semmel, shoujoai, icomewhenieatcaponata, fram, blancarleal, philippa, twizzer88, and wetterschaf.
Where is this?
Nearby popular photos – see more
Cycling trough Germany, we came across an intriguing sign: Altes Shiffhebewerk (Old Boat Lif…
This photo has been submitted to these competitions
- Lomography and Alanis Morissette Presents the 'havoc and bright lights' Competition
- Lomography x Concrete Hermit Rumble
- Luck of the Irish Rumble
- Explosions in the Sky Rumble
- Lomography + Ellie Goulding Present the Lights Competition
- Menschen und Berufe deiner Stadt Recklinghausen - der deutschlandweite Lomography x Das Telefonbuch Wettbewerb
- Dein Lieblingsplatz in Deutschland: Wir suchen die schönsten Feste Deutschlands