While at the trophy room struck up random conversation with this guy because he was interested in our cameras. Ended up being a pretty funny guy who was down for taking some shots. Accidentally Double exposed with lights outside Space NeedleThis photo was shot on film. Taken by megs79 with a Lomography Diana F+ (available in our Online Shop) loaded with Lomography X-Pro 120 iso 200 film in Seattle, United States. These tags describe this photo: shorty's pinball bar, the trophy room, beer, cross processed, x-pro, seattle, belltown, lights, glow, hiding, goofy, christmas, seattle center, medium format, and double exposure. This photo can also be found in the album A Rainy Christmas in Seattle.
Where is this?
Nearby popular photos – see more
Today our new City Slicker from Seattle introduces us to Seattle. Welcome Abby! we are looki…
Seattle, Washington is not quite on the West Coast but it definitely has an original West Co…
This building pushes the limits of what a library should be like - designed by the renown ar…
A strange building with so many unique things to offer, the Seattle Public Library will not …
This photo has been submitted to these competitions
- Love Unexpected April - Spontaneity Keeps Love Alive
- Lomography x Guillemots: I Must Be A Lover Rumble
- Museum Of London LomoWall Rumble Stage 3: City Games
- Lomography x Tate Britain: The Vorticists Multiple Exposure Rumble
- Silver Bells Flash Rumble
- Word of the Month: April
- Lomography + Ellie Goulding Present the Lights Competition
- Deck the Halls Flash Rumble