This month, we're looking for the best, most creative photos in our Crime-Free Mugshots Rumble! No need to commit an actual offense. Read more for info on how to join...
You’ve probably seen a couple of mugshots in the news — from drunk celebrities to serious offenders. They each have their own stories in which some are just crazy, scary, or sometimes funny. In this week’s rumble, you don’t need to commit a crime or anything, all you need to do is make a snapshot of you emulating a mugshot. Go and be creative!
- Prizes: 1 grand winner of 20 piggies and 3 runners-up of 10 piggies each. All winners will receive a special award badge straight to their LomoHomes.
- Film/Camera Type: Any analogue photo not digitally enhanced or manipulated. Although, you may crop and make a simple layout of the photo to join the front and side views together.
- Upload limit: 3 photos!
- Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px in either width or height
- Meta data must be completed (camera, film, location & 3 tags).
- Deadline of submission will be on December 16, 2011.
- Your actual mugshots from prison will not be accepted. :p
Tip: You can use your Diana Mini’s half frame format to make front and side views.
The Diana Mini is the ultra-compact, petite version of the Diana F+. This camera takes soft-focused, lo-fi images in 35mm and allows you to change between half-format and square shots with a flick of a switch. Get your own Diana Mini now!